how long do you wait

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 8, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

in a relationship before you fack for the first time with them? On average. I dont mean how long till ur facking like rabbits I mean until you 2 finally do it.

2. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

It really just depends on the couple. Some people feel like they need to wait a long time, while others do it right away. Just make sure that you are emotionally ready to accept everything that goes along with having sex. And be responsible, of course. Ya know, birth control, STDs, but I'm sure you know that already! Sorry I couldn't be of more help!!

3. sila

sila Member

I waited until I knew the person I was with was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. :) I have only slept with one person (my wife).

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i ideally like to wait until im comfortable with the girl, and i know she's comfortable with me, and that its a relationship that has a chance of lasting. my experience though is that if i dont sleep with a girl within the first week of meeting her, she never wants to talk to me again. and of course now its been so long that i'd prolly be an easy lay. some times i think i was born on the wrong planet.

5. We_All_Shine_On

Im not gauging for myself.. Im just wondering how many months(I really dont tihnk it should be less than a month, really ppl) you wait. I'd say 6 is good. too much?

6. vanilla

vanilla Member

Its all up to you. You will know the feeling best. I have waited for about a month before and also on the first date. However, the occasions where it was the first date, I had known the guy for some tiem already. Its not like its the first time I've met him.

You will know when is the right time

7. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

ABSTINENCE lol

8. makno

makno Senior Member

6 months girl you be robbin yerself! how long do you think you have in this veil of tears called life 6 month dont come around a hundred times for most folks . your gonna sit around for 6 mos wantin to fuck someone? ...2 days max i say... you could die tommorow! iv seen it happen people die . both the girls i lived years , with we did it the second time we got together , and if your not planning long term thing , whatcha waitin fer?

9. Velouria

Velouria Member

...until i know i love the person!

10. Danielle

Danielle Member

My man and i waited 5 months before having sex and think that it worked out right. We waited long enough to know we felt something for each other. We knew it b 4 hand but it just felt right when it happend. But every 1 is differnt. :)

11. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i think it really depends on how comfortable you feel with the other person and if there's somewhere where to "do it"

I've waited from 11 months with a guy and within the first week with another. I usually wait a month or two, it depends on the guy too.

12. Luvrgrl

Luvrgrl Member

well how old are you? a 16 year old girl shouldn't be having sex...and how old is the guy? I know that sounds harsh, but you have your whole life ahead of you to screw...don't do it when your 16. That's why we have so many dam teenage pregnancies.

13. migle

migle Senior Member

i don't think anyone should tell anybody what to do and when to do it, if someone wants to do something he or she is going to do it.

i think you should do what you want when you feel it. i mean it's no t a question to ask people, do it if you feel like, but when you really feel like.

but this is important, be responsible.

14. We_All_Shine_On

It's not about me, and thanx but I decide for myself at what age it's appropriate. I'm at the age of consent.. so it's not so ridiculous.

I said before: Im not gauging for myself..

15. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Well, for me, sex is a very important part of a relationship. So, I want to know, before I commit to this person, if we are going to have a good sex life.

It really depends on the guy. However, I generally don't do anything until about the third date, or so. That said, there have been a few guys that just had that intense chemistry with me and we did it on the first date. As well as there have been guys that I felt nothing for and never did anything with them.

But, I am an unusually highly sexual person. Perhaps more normal people don't have the problem of wanting to have sex with someone, right away. But, I do. Alas, enjoying sex a lot, is a burden that I must bear. ;)

16. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

i am 21 and still havent had sex yet. when i was with my ex we were together 5 and a half months and by that time i felt more than ready though didnt earlier on in the relationship..unfortunately i got hormonal thought (s)he didnt like me and broke up - damn! lol. but we might be getting back together hopefully, 10 months later hehe...im sure i wont wait so long this time if we do get together again lol. mmm....whenever feels right and youll kno. it felt right for ages with me but i never said yes coz i wasnt 101% sure.

17. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yikes! 6 months!?

more like 6 days for me, 6 weeks tops.

when your comfortable with the person, and feel like you all really have something sounds like a good rule of thumb.(which shouldnt take long, if your 2 kewl cats)

18. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I've never slept with anyone I was in a relationship with, and I've never been in a relationship with anyone I've slept with.

19. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i would wait till the end of my days to have a chance with a woman as wonderful as sunnie, and ive felt that for a while. sunnie i hope you do find someone who is capable of loving and respecting you.

20. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

That makes two of us Wayfaring!
    Thanks for the compliment though, I really did need that. Made my day.