How Long Did You Wait To Fart In Front Of Your Bf/gf?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by twang, Aug 1, 2017.

1. twang

twang on the run

So the title pretty much says it all. You're in a new relationship, your hanging out at your new boyfriend or girlfriends house/apt often, eventually you're going to have fart at some point. How long did you wait before you showed your new partner the more real, more smelly side of who you are? I asked a couple people this yesterday.

A friend I work with was together with a girl for well over a year and he said they NEVER farted in front of each other. He said he would always get up and go outside or somewhere on the other side of his apartment to fart when his girlfriend was over. Not only that, but his girlfriend would always drive to the nearest gas station whenever she had to shit. Whether she was over at his apartment, or if he was over at her house. That seemed crazy to me, and he agreed, but his theory was because it was just the way she was raised. Well-off and catholic in a family where pooping was something to be ashamed of. My theory was that every time she had to shit she was inevitably going to DESTROY the toilet and didn't want him to hear what was happening/see the splatter around the bowl when she got done. Just guessing though.

I asked another friend of mine who farts shamelessly all the time, and not only that, will lift his leg like a dog peeing so there's no doubt about what he's about to do. He said he farted in front of her the first the first time he hung out. And it took no time at all after they started dating for her to be vocal about having to go take a shit. What if this friend was dating the girl in the above paragraph though? Would her inability to shit while anyone else is in the same house and his very forward attitude toward farting and shitting make them incompatible?

Is it more appropriate to fart in your own home while your partner is over there than it is to fart while you're over at their place?

Let me take it a step further and also ask how long until you started taking a shit while your SO was over at your place, or even worse, when you were over at their place.

Please share your experiences, funny and/or embarasssing stories.
    I'm really interested to know if anyone has ever been shamed when they've farted in front of their new bf/gf. Has anyone's bf/gf ever been so disgusted they broke things off because you farted in front of them? Or was everyone's partner relieved you did it first because it finally made them comfortable enough to be able to do it too.

4 people like this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

ugh.. please fart in the bathroom.

1 person likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nice Topic For A Thread twang......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

4. Uncut

Uncut Members

What a shitty topic.

It was over 4 years for me for farting and even then it was usually an accident lol.

Pooping. Well that is inevitable everyone does it. I sure the hell wasnt driving anywhere to go. In fact I'm just the opposite. I am like shit break from American pie. I hate ding that anywhere but at home. I will go at work if I absolutely have to, it at a mall or restaurant I can't.

1 person likes this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

See, this is what I'm talking about...

2 people like this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Haha yes :p But I do remember Twang. He does make other posts too!

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

That's a really long post for such a simple question

8. Asmodean

Me too. But I think its pretty normal. Lots of people try to only shit at home :D

Never had to in a mall or restaurant happily! *knocks on wood*
    But a fellow forummer comes to mind who can fill pages on this subject. I hope he finds this topic!

9. twang

twang on the run

What a surprise, someone with "queen" in their name is unfriendly.

There's like 6 questions sprinkled throughout that post and your reply wasn't helpful to any of them. Very insightful though, thanks for your input.

Why did everyone get so stuck up in my absence? Is that why these forums aren't as busy as they used to be?

10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LMAO! Well, for me, been married coming up on 6 yrs, and I never, ever farted in front of my wife. She really wouldn't care if I did, I just don't think it's cool. On the other hand, it never bothered me if my wife or any of the women I dated in the past did it, especially some sex queef! Yeah, I know...I'm a dirty bastard.

1 person likes this.
  11. Noserider

Moi? Unfriendly? Nah, I'm just jaded. I was just remarking about how the discussions and posters in this forum are kind of...unorthodox, to say the least. And then right on cue, a thread about farting. Asmo got it.

Anyhoo, I'm not unfriendly. Just blunt I guess. But, to tackle the discussion at hand, never. It's rude. I'll go into the other room. Though, I am not responsible for what happens when I'm asleep.

In all fairness to Meliai you did open with "The title says it all" followed by six paragraphs expanding on that.

1 person likes this.
  12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh please, you're acting offended because of a sarcastic reply I made to a post I didn't read because long post about farts is long. Lighten up brah

1 person likes this.
  13. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I kept it all in.

https://youtu.be/gnsoRheU_v8

14. Asmodean

Why are you calling him a bra? Stop the insults!

15. Noserider

[​IMG]?

1 person likes this.
  16. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I wouldn't do that.

'tis nasty.

17. twang

twang on the run

God forbid the hipforum threads be unorthodox. Praise be to big brother and the man.

I can't believe how many of you are so repressed. Everyone farts. Everyone shits.
    My last gf farted in front of me way more than I did in front of her. Should I really be that scared that the next one I find will be just as repressed about bodily functions as all of you *_~

18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I did it on the first date to establish dominance. Walked right up to her grabbed her face, rubbed it in my ass as I let a nasty one rip and said "yeah that's what you are in for". Women respect a man who takes charge. I marked her with my scent.

But seriously I don't know I think we both have known everyone poops since preschool. I don't go out of my way to gross her out. But also if I am in my house and I feel a bubbling I have to let it rip.

19. Noserider

I don't get it. You find shitting in front of other people acceptable too?

20. twang

twang on the run

You obviously never even read the OP so why are you still posting this thread? Do you just have donkey brains and your thing is to make assumptions that don't make sense? Or are you just trolling me?