How long did it take

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by FrustratedHornball, Jul 16, 2019.

1. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

For you guys who had to convince your SO to try anal, how long did it take to fully convince her? I've been married 23 years, and have mentioned it occasionally. Only recently has she been willing to even entertain the thought. She has a good friend that's been telling her it's amazing, and last night she let me finger her ass while I engaged in cunnilingus. I want to respect her wishes, and I want to take my time so it doesn't hurt her, but for those who have walked this path, what advice would you give, and how long did it take for your woman to go from the occasional ass fingering to full-on butt sex?

2. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

Lol, you just have to accept the fact she might never want a cock or anything bigger than a finger in her ass.

I, personally enjoy a little anal foreplay but do not enjoy anal sex. I had an ex that loved anal sex and we did at one point have anal sex often but I didn't enjoy it.

I think you should talk to her straight up and see how she feels about it and respect her wishes and continue from there.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  3. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

It took me 3-5 years with my wife and then not very often but she won’t do it now because of my ed issues, she says it has to be really hard for it to feel good. I have surgery for a penile implant and I’m hoping we can do it again after the recovery.

4. Gene London

Gene London Members

We did a lot of anal play for a while and never really talked about it. One night we were partying and had a good glow on and I pulled out and started rubbing my dick on her anus. She grabbed the lube and handed it to me so I started fingering her ass to lube it up then I started to try to slide my dick in. As I said we were partying so on a hardness scale I was around a 7 out of ten which was plenty for the pussy but it was a challenge to get it in her ass. I eventually got it in and as she relaxed I could push in and out. Because it was not full hard the feeling was very intense because I would deform going in and out. Orgasm was different then I ever had, the contractions took longer because it was like I was clamped off. She liked it and in the morning she went to the bathroom and lubed up for round 2. She crawled into bed and said she was ready...I stuck my finger in her ass and sure enough it was nice and slick. Morning wood was a lot harder and a lot larger so she had a tougher time but we made it work. Anal was good for a while but she never really liked it except for a few occasions so we stopped. She would still do it if I wanted but it is not that fun if she is not enjoying it.

5. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

We had been married maybe a couple of months when we first did anal, and we've been married over 30 years and we're still having butt sex. Some women are more curious and willing to experiment than others, or maybe they've talked about it with a girlfriend that enjoys anal. Anyway here's my advice for what its worth;
    1. Whatever she likes and turns her on, make sure you do that, A LOT. If she's really aroused, that helps, plus if she can cum multiple times, she'll be more relaxed after her first orgasm, that helps too.
    2. LUBE, LUBE AND MORE LUBE, you can't have enough. Whether it's coconut oil, or a water or silicone based lube, use lots of it.
    3. Use your finger or small dildo or butt plug to get her used to having something in there, and SLOWLY increase the size to get her anus to expand.
    4. PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT, watch her reaction and ask her if everything is OK, she shouldn't experience much pain, ideally none at all. If she says stop, then stop and take more time. Let her know that her comfort and pleasure mean everything, because if her first time is a fun, erotic, sexy time, she'll probably want it again.... And again...
    And again......
    P.S. one more thing, the position you use can make a big difference in her comfort, for my wife's first time, she was on her back with a pillow under her lower back, I think it's supposed to be the best one to allow easy penetration...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  6. FrustratedHornball

Thanks for the input. This has largely been my approach. Her biggest fear is that it will hurt, so we are using lots of lube and only fingers for now. She actually bought a butt plug, but is working up the nerve to try it.

Downonthemuffin likes this.
  7. stillup4it

stillup4it Members

all women are different I have been trying to do anal on my wife's 35 years and she will still only let me put the finger ring or my tongue

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You are NOT wrong...Luckily for me my first wife of 25 years became an anal whore...what got her hooked was me rimming that beautiful bung hole of hers, then once my cock was inside her she would just go ape shit on it.

9. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I was asked once by a Danish girl who I met at a dance she asked me if I did anul, she laughed at the time and I thought she was kidding me but after our second date I fucked her up the ass. She told me beforehand that she was scared that I might hurt her on account of my big manhood but she said it was a wonderful experience

10. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Not long. First date, which lasted 4 days, so it was on 3rd day, my wife loves an adventure of just about any kind and the best part is, that was her first time and we've been doing it ever since

11. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

I am in the minority here in that the first times wife and I did it, SHE was the initiator.

12. FrustratedHornball

Lucky man

13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

it took my wife about a year to say "I need to feel every inch of your hard cock deep in my ass". Was all due to multiple negative experiences with previous partners. But it wasn't long before she found out I wasn't like them. Many women have put up the "closed sign" due to inexperience and/or selfishness of a partner. Butt we're not all like that. And starting out SLOWLY with rimming is a great way to start. Then something small like a finger or tiny vibrator next. Communication before penetration is very important. Many do a 180, from uncomfortable to becoming a need due to a great experience.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    Downonthemuffin likes this.
  14. KinkyGuy69

KinkyGuy69 Members

Not long, we were only married a couple of years I guess. One evening, we were fooling around and both completely naked.

We were kissing passionately and I wrapped my arms around her, lifted her up against the wall and slid my cock in her ass. She loved it, and has done so ever since.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. BoyofWonder

BoyofWonder Members

My ex wanted fucked in the bum after seeing a dp amateur video on Xhamster. After a day or so we started putting toys in to stretch her, eventually I was able to swap between the two holes easily...we ended up having a very filthy sex life.
    I had anal sex with my current gf twice after two months of being with her, purely because she is very attractive, had only ever had sex once before I me and I wanted to be the first there incase she dumped me haha. Not even joking.
    She seemed to enjoy it and I was very gentle but we haven’t done it again since and we have hit the 5 year mark. We have however started putting small anal beads into her bum now that’s she’s starting to open up to new things

Deejay06, Grand prix and BoyToy69 like this.
Tags: