How Long Can You Go?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by geo1981, Apr 25, 2013.

1. geo1981

geo1981 Guest

What is the average time you spend during sex? How many rounds do you go?

2. BuryMeInSmoke

BuryMeInSmoke Member

I'm somewhat inconsistent. I range from about 6 - 15 minutes. I last quicker if I don't wear a rubber, as I don't always go in without one.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

1 round for maybe 45 mins.

4. lolah

lolah Member

usually one round is about 45 minutes to an hour ...i prefer three rounds a day

5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

One round is 1 - 1 1/2 hours. Usually that has exhausted us.

6. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Hours baby

7. silk896

silk896 Member

half an hour with a guy is more than long enough. That includes foreplay.
    Probably 15 mins inside me is about right. I start to dry out after that.

With a woman, different.
    making love to a woman is esentially one women giving pleasure of some description to another. (Then sometime you swap, sometimes you don't) But it also includes extended mutual foreplay.
    2 hours is far from unusual.

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

15 minutes :( that's just barely getting started.
    We average about 2-4 hours of "play time", an hour is a "quickie".

I love foreplay a lot and getting my wife ultra hyper-aroused before ever even beginning actual intercourse.

The last time we had an extended session a week or so back, by the time I entered her she had a massive shuddering orgasm with the first thrust she was so hyper-aroused.
    From then on she said it was more or less a 30 minute orgasm.
    We have fun like that on a very regular basis. :D

As far as how many rounds I go, usually one, sometimes 4, sometimes none, it's all about her. I get off making my partner cum.....a lot, and having a very multi-orgasmic wife is awesome to say the least.
    :drool5:

It takes patience and a little know how about girlie parts and most importantly how your partner responds.

Oh yeah, don't forget to shave and trim your fingernails good. ;)

9. josh989

josh989 Member

Usually 10-45 mins. I have good control so when I feel myself getting worn out I let myself cum. I could do it for hours, and have many times, but I generally don't like to drag it out for too long. My "style" is very physically intense so after 45 minutes I'm getting ready to call it quits :p When I was on a certain medication I couldn't cum regularly for about a year. I think I only came maybe half a dozen times in a year's worth of sex with my GF almost daily. That is the definition of torture!

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The longer my wife spends touching / rubbing her fingers up & down my penis & if enjoy the way she does it, the longer my erection lasts. I don't mind if I don't orgasm - it's just a great way to enjoy her stimulating me.

11. dizzyG

dizzyG Guest

I used to only last a few minutes but something changes recently and not sure what it is; now I can fuck for a long time without cumming; probably averaging 30-45 minutes or more.

12. N3ssa08

N3ssa08 Guest

About 1 hour each round we normally do 3 to 4 rounds with ten fifteen min in between .