How Interesting Are You?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by BraveSirRubin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. MyWORDiTtruth

MyWORDiTtruth Member

I can only hope

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

eye of the beholder i'm sure.

my interests are not based on what is popular but what gratifies myself personally. certain kinds of technology,
    the kinds that can build infrastructure in harmony with nature,
    certain aspects of nature, its convolutedness, its endlessly complex web of interrelationships,
    densely forested mountains and little furry mostly harmless creatures that make up the majority of their population.

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I painted he once just so I could watch him dry.

4. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I would say it depends on the people. I'm sure that a lot of people who might have found me interesting 10.. even 5 years ago might think I'm utterly boring now, and people who wouldn't have given me the time of the day back then might really enjoy the things I have to say now. It's all very subjective, it depends on who is judging.

I think I've always been interesting, being very anti-average all my life at every age, but in different ways, so of course it appeals to different people. I think I'm interesting in that I stand out from the average one way or another. There's always gonna be something out of the ordinary that will stand out with me, whether it's as simple as the fact that no matter where I go and who I hang out with, I'm always from somewhere else - I always have an accent and it's always a conversation starter: "where are you from?"; even in my hometown, going back there now, I live on the other side of the Altlantic, I have been away for almost 15 years, I lost my regional accent, I have had a completely different life than most people who've been there forever... to say the least. So that'll always be something that makes me stand out, with anyone. And then there's my very unique personality ;)

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I think you've managed to sum up our buddy Odon pretty damn well. To be perfectly honest, I've never actually read a single word he has written. I've simply somewhat skimmed the post and wrote a half-assed reply for the sake of shits and giggles.

6. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

What is this "Odom" you speak of?

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

[​IMG]

8. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I can relate to the original post. I think after a while you grow up stop caring what people think. Instead of spending your time trying to be interesting, you just spend your time just being interested in things you find interesting.

And after a while you get jaded, realize everyone is mad gay, and being interesting doesn't really matter. I'm probably more boring now than I ever was. But I'm also drunk so it could be the booze talking.

I'm going to link a thread that made me lol on this subject a few years back...... hold on.....

oh wait nvm, it must have been deleted. It was a thread about a specific forumer being too interesting for her own good.

9. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

dude, if he doesn't stop smoking crack, kloe's gunna leave his ass.

he'll probs end up like whitney houston, dead in a bath tub.

black people and their crack.

10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Most of the adults I know don't give a fuck if other adults around them are interesting or not. Unless you are a child, or a relative, or their boss, or their employee, you're irrelevant to them.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Fun world over there.

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yeah. It has totally hurt his b-ball career. :afro:

Don't do crack.

13. odonII

odonII O

I don't do 'crack' :(