How Interesting Are You?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by BraveSirRubin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, too true.

2. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

You're only 26!!! For.gods sake. At 52 i'm way more interesting. That is because i'm interesED.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't get it. =[

4. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

Oh I'd say moderately interesting for now

both true

5. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Eh im a boring kinda guy

6. odonII

odonII O

wiccan_witch

I know. I wasn't being serious

7. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I am very interesting and most people could learn a lot from me and have more fun with me than they ever had in their pathetic, boring lives, but I don't bother to share it all. I keep my interestingness all to myself and a chosen few.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

My real life appearance continues to baffle people chronically, friend and stranger alike.

9. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I think it happened to me too. But I think it might be because I started studying science and doing fewer drugs... :(

10. Asmodean

Those things have made other people become more interesting then when they were not studying and doing lots of drugs :2thumbsup:

11. Hedgeclipper

Yeah but I never have time to have fun and be interesting anymoe -- and since I haven't been practicing my writing and artistic skills as much, I feel I've lost my charisma. I also haven't had a girlfriend since I started... I think I was more fun when I was tripping all the time (even if that's not really sustainable).

12. Asmodean

You need time and practice to be interesting? Or a girlfriend?? Or do you mean with a girlfriend that you measure how interesting you are by how succesfully you are in the dating department?
    I can assure you that I and most people I know do not find people that trip ALL the time that interesting at all (in general). People that know how and when to time a trip are often much more interesting (arguably: to me anyway). People that have tripped and know what they have learned from those trips and never trip anymore can be much more interesting than the trippy person that seems to have no boundaries.

13. Hedgeclipper

I guess so. Im probably just more depressed now. Im not interesting when depressed...

14. Asmodean

Hope you're not depressed because of a lack of tripping/doing drugs! I guess it leans more to a lack of girlfriends. I hope you can embrace your single periods in life also (they surely can be great :biggrin:). They definately doesn't have to make you less interesting (or depressive for that matter)!

15. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

All modesty aside, I believe I'm extremely interesting. This is related to my greatest fault, which is that I'm interested in so many things that I have never been able to focus on any one thing, so my career has been quite spotty and I've never made any real money. So, I read a great deal -- books, magazines, blogs, etc. I grew up in the sixties. My main motivation is to make the world a better place, so I explore politics, history, sex, science & technology. I also think that my use of mind-expanding drugs has given me an open mind and a keen appreciation of the Grateful Dead.

16. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

My shyness and social anxiety makes it hard for me to be interesting around people I don't know well.

I think I am pretty interesting, though. Or more interesting than I find most other people to be, rather.

17. Hedgeclipper

yeah same

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm usually completely uninterested in people who are mainly interested in themselves

19. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

So you are basically saying that you are only interested in yourself?

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

nope, I don't think that's what I'm basically saying.

are you basically saying everyone is basically only interested in themselves?

that's probably true, actually.