How important is the kiss?

Discussion in 'Gay Group Messages' started by Duncan, May 13, 2018.

1. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I'm a bi female but I think this subject relates to both men and women regardless of sexuality.

As someone who loves both relationship sex and one night stands / casual sex, I've noticed how some guys are just not into kissing during sex, like they just want to keep banging away sometimes over-relentlessly.
    Kissing really does it for me even more than any amount of oral or foreplay, it gets me wet super easily. So its kind of annoying when he's not all that into kissing during sex after the sex starts drying up that we have to start resorting to saliva or whatever for us to keep going at it.
    I've sometimes wondered if they're just not attracted to me but I know I'm very attractive as I'm told so by lots of people. So I've realised its just that some men really aren't into kissing much during sex.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Probably the most intimate. I've let my best mate suck my wife's tits and I was turned on. They started kissing and I felt uncomfortable. Love naked fun with friends but we don't kiss them.

3. quark

quark Parts Unknown

KISS is the most important thing in the world and you all owe Gene Simmons some serious cash for saying the name so much.

4. Sexallday911

Sexallday911 Members

You can't get intimate or passionate without a kiss

5. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Kissing is very important, in a intimate relationship's. Also a very important part of foreplay.

FredBrice, Jcinalco and elseyk4671 like this.
  6. pussyluver

pussyluver Members

7. Yes

Jcinalco likes this.
  8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

oh yeah, u can do it for sure.....some neck twist and helps if he is a bit taller but I've done it plenty of times....soo hot.... hehe

Simin :)

LittlegreenTomato likes this.
  9. Si69

ah thank u lilgreentomato......ear kisses r nice too :)

FredBrice likes this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm not into kissing but if that's what he wants I'll go along with it eventually it leads to other parts of his body I love kissing!

FredBrice, elseyk4671 and Nikki Lynn like this.
  11. Si69

I adore deep kissing while I'm being fucked.....so hot to hold him tight, mouths entwined, while he fucks me...to have his tongue in my mouth and his cock pumping me.

Simon :)

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

While I'm being fucked I'm their's completely I'll do any thing they want me to do! Some times my wife gets jealous believe it or not!

FredBrice and Si69 like this.
  13. Si69

hehe...yes, I know the feeling......and it's hot to be subserviant and sucumb to their desires!

Simon :)

FredBrice and Poplo. like this.
  14. Curiousjohnman

Curiousjohnman Members

I love kissing! So erotic and passionate. I could not have sex with a guy that does not want to kiss.

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I've run in to guys who want to kiss and at first I wouldn't kiss a guy but now when things get hot that's all I do to satisfy the guy and now I enjoy it!

FredBrice, Jcinalco and Derbycitybi like this.
  16. Timee

Timee Members

Not a deal breaker. there are ways to be intimate but i do love to kiss and show affection.

FredBrice, William89 and JeffT like this.
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Do you French kiss..........!

FredBrice likes this.
  18. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I don’t kiss, I don’t want to kiss, I don’t like kissing another man. I don’t cuddle either. I’m just a good old cocksucker that’s likes to get down to it and that’s having his cock in my mouth.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Nothing wrong with that...................

20. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Not kissing is a near deal breaker... Would never date either sex that couldn't enjoy and give a good kiss and lots of hugging and fondling... Most of the fun of sex is the trip to the orgasm. The orgasm itself is just a small bonus

slayer3737 and Poplo. like this.