HOW HAS COVID-19 AFFECTED OUR NUDIST LIFESTYLE?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by NISKUNUDIST, Jan 14, 2021.

1. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

To start, I have always looked forward to our Winter Indoor Nude Swims in Edmonton, but they have been cancelled until further notice. The nudist resort I visit in BC is closed to visitors.

In all honesty, I believe that after this is over, resorts will get more new members.

I would like to hear what you have to say !

Joshua Van likes this.
  2. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

I'm new to the nudist scene but can't wait to get out there nudist camps and swimming meets

Joshua Van likes this.
  3. nldn

nldn Senior Member

No saunas or visits to spas that are nude or clothes optional.

4. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

Not being able to go abroad on holiday and enjoy our favourite nudist beaches.

5. nudony

nudony Member

I was lucky enough to manage a couple of outings to a resort and a nudist B&B.
    My wife was so happy to be able to "get out of the house" that she didn't exhibit any of her "natural reluctance." She actually couldn't wait to put away her clothes and enjoy a "quarantine-free" day nude outdoors. She was very enthusiastically naked.

I'm guessing from her attitude that we're going to see a prevalence of people being "really excited" to be naked outdoors in 2021. Which will probably lead to - at least temporarily - a boost in attendance at resorts. Let's just hope it sticks.

Joshua Van and bill697cu like this.
  6. martine

martine Members

We have a naturist holiday resort in Italy open from April to Octobe wth a very nice naturist beach nearby
    It's amazing to see that we have in this booking period very special, more requests from new naturist beginners ! It wasn't the case last year of even before.

Lockdown and solitude create new needs : freedom and conviviality !
    I agree with
    NISKUNUDIST. We will have new members.

All the best to all of you
    Martine

NudeMTB, Very Fast Car and Bnevis like this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not a bit. First, We are home nudist and It just the two of us. We nude camp, go the nude resorts. Sit in pools and hot tubs with chlorine up to our necks. We refuse to stop living because of the Covid BS.
    “I will die, but until then, I will live.”

Daretobare likes this.
  8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Wasn't affected. Our resort stayed open but had some limitations. None that affected us. Otherwise I'm always nude at home and there was no so called Covid in my homes

9. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

Managed to lay out in the sun yesterday at my acreage near Edmonton.

10. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

It has reduced the frequency of our meetings in our family nudist friends group and completely halted our boat parties.

11. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well my trip to Haulover Beach had to be canceled last year due to COVID. So I had rescheduled for this next week. I was supposed to go down there this Saturday. But now thanks to this pipeline shutdown thing, I've had to reschedule again to the first week in June. Hopefully this thing will be resolved by then.

Joshua Van and Nakednudist like this.