how gravity works, new idea

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by trevor johnson 5757, Dec 15, 2020.

1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

This blows my conception of space. I always thought of space as void, vacuum, nothing. Have I been wrong?

2. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Space is everything. We are but fluctuations in the fabric of spacetime.

Ignore the big bang theory stuff and skip to 3:40 - This is the important part.

To build the entire universe as we know it, you only need three things; space, time, and imperfection. And time and imperfection are really just intrinsic properties of space.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  3. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Hmm that seems a solid enough premise to look into. I cannot guarantee if it is right yet though. Can you explain also where the magnetic force comes from, you said particles have a magnetic field bond.

4. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Gravity and magnetism are both fluctuations in the fabric of space. Imagine a straight line on a two dimensional graph. But the straight line is not perfect, if you zoom in close on a section there is a bump in the line. That bump consists of an up spike and a down spike from the normal, that is a polarity shift in the x axis. In four dimensional spacetime that bump of imperfection has intrinsic properties; polarity, magnetism, direction, charge... Our science may call them quarks; up quarks, down quarks. Spacetime pushes these imperfections into elementary particles, then into atoms, then clouds of gas matter, then stars, planets, galaxies...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  5. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

I thought about this theory a while ago, but it may be difficult to prove. I watched a documentary about CERN and, from what I understood, the technology isn't really giving precise measurements. Rather they measure with large random measurements and if it reaches a threshold a certain number of times, this provides clues and probabilities as to any theory being correct.

My theory is that light is simply fluctuations of the aether, matter is simply a standing wave form of aether, electrons are just another form of aether. I do not know if my theory is true or not.

6. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Aether, fabric of spacetime... same difference I figure.

DarthDva likes this.