how get more black

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Saru6o, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Saru6o

Saru6o Newbie

Hello, when I see some picture of some person walking barefoot in the street their feet are really black, mine are gray. I would like tips to make my feet darker, it's part of the pleasure of walking barefoot for me
    293527490-2257497127740294-840154925249346746-n-1 [​IMG]

2. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

Nice picture of your dirty barefoot . My bare feet get really black by walking barefoot on black top and walking around at Walmart. But I know some people that walk barefoot through oil spots on the black top. Convenient stores are also a great place to get your bare feet black

rol the sole likes this.
  3. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

It helps to get your soles black if you can find something somewhat sticky to step in. Spilled cola that's dried out a bit in the sun where a lot of the water content has evaporated leaving behind the sticky syrup works really well. The dirt really sticks to your soles and colors them really black.

4. Barefoot Rick

That is true it will get your soles black . I love it when my soles are jet black or I see someone else with jet black soles.

5. RT19

RT19 Members

I do enjoy getting my soles nice and dirty but with the pavements, grass and trails around my home they are often a grayish brown earthy kind of dirty which is great. To get my soles black I have to head out into town and walk around the car parks, grime filled streets and in and out of shops or supermarkets

6. Barefoot Land-Surfer

Barefoot Land-Surfer Members

Dirty city streets and black top roads and parking lots always make my soles jet black quite quickly.

7. Barefoot Rick

That’s how I get my soles jet black

8. Saru6o

Saru6o Newbie

no I don't like oil I prefer real dust

9. Saru6o

Saru6o Newbie

thanks you

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  10. goodearth

goodearth Member

Tile floors in supermarkets and malls will do the job nicely.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  11. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

City centre streets on a warm day especially if it hasn't rained for a while are ideal. Often dirty and covered in sticky spillages. The sweat from your feet will attract all of it. Last week here in the UK we had the highest temperatures ever and I took full advantage. Fifteen minutes on the city centre streets and:- Screenshot_20220724-105229_Facebook.jpg

12. xkr404

xkr404 Member

15 minutes and they look like that! That is insane amount of dirt!

13. xkr404

xkr404 Member

Indeed, shopping malls are my favourite and black soles are the guaranteed result.

Plus by the looks of things whatever city Rol lives in!

goodearth likes this.
  14. goodearth

goodearth Member

LOL

15. PeterSpa

PeterSpa Newbie

While it is not a "goal" or a sort of accomplishment for me personally to get as black as possible soles when walking barefoot, I definitely agree with what was said above regarding the city centres and no rain for a longer time. Summer, no rain and city centre will get your feet quite black in most cities. Tire and break abrasions, many other micro particles and exhaust gases usually contribute to that if there wasn't any rain for a longer period of time.

Also what I noticed frequently is that underground and subway train stations really got my feet very black. Same with train stations where trains with Diesel locomotives are running, this should contribute very much black to black soles.

Happy barefooting! :)

16. Giuly95

Giuly95 Members

Hi, my name Is Giuly and i am an hardcore barefooter girl and like most of barefooters i love to get my feet extremely filthy and black. Personlally i am very lucky because i live in a very dirty and crowded city but to get my feet very dirty and pitch black i apply the following techniques:
    -when i sit down and stand still i Always rub my soles on the ground to attract much more dirt as possibile and also harden my feet quicker(it's very important to get your soles tough and thick because your feet look like much more dirty and walking barefoot in every floor condition became more confortabile)
    -i Always walking on the sides of the streets because Is where the grime and every type of dirt accumulates.
    -i try as possibile to step on sticky stains on the floor like rests of food,oil or anything else
    -douring my strolls i walk very often through car parking lots and railway station where the dust accumulated from exhaust fumes and train breaks on the floor makes my feet black as night in no time.
    -i wash my feet less as possibile in this way the dirt fix itself inside the dead hard skin of my soles and Is harder to clean.
    If you follow my techniques you will always get and keep your feet very dirty like you never own a pair of shoes in your life.

Happy barefooting

17. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

You know, I've never really understood why this is such a big deal to some people. I personally don't do this, because I still have to be able to walk around in my own house without dirtying the floors. In fact, I'm barefoot precisely because I don't wanna dirty the floors with whatever it is that the bottoms of my shoes might track inside.

Nudegardner and Barefoot-boy like this.
  18. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Black spray paint. Get r Done!

19. Giuly95

Giuly95 Members

I totally understand you. Not every barefooter loves to get super dirty feet but the most of them like me are also misophiles. In fact i like to feel every texture of the floor but i also love to feel the dirt sticks under my feet while walking. But of there Is one thing i love like getting Extreme filthy feet Is to get them also super hard and tough because that i want they tell the years and years of hardcore barefooting. Every time that i think how my feet were weak, delicate and smooth before barefooting i Hope they never come back like that anymore.
    I know that for most of the people i could appear disgusting but sometimes some fetishists guys are attracted from this wild feature of me and also ask me if they can feel the roughness of my soles with their hands

20. Barefoot Land-Surfer

Barefoot Land-Surfer Members

Stepping in rich, velvety, dark wet mud after a rainstorm gets the feet pitch black instantly! Sometimes even on tops too if the mud's deep enough.

I've at times fancied that if said mud adheres well and long enough, it might even pass as form of barefoot "shoes" to get into places that turn barefooters away. :p

Nudegardner and Barefoot Rick like this.