How fucked up i am

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by psychobarbie, May 20, 2004.

1. psychobarbie

psychobarbie Member

and how ive always knows how fucked up i am but havent had to care till now.

2. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

why do you care now?

and wuts wrong with being fucked up?

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

if you need a friend and wanna talk, pm me!

who isnt screwed up?

4. psychobarbie

psychobarbie Member

i have too care. my lil girl suffers all consequences and therefore so do i, even more.

5. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i'll second that if you want another friend you can p.m me too, what are communities for if you can't offer support?

s

6. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

Just like everyone else has said, if you need someone to talk to, there's me also ... I feel fucked up so maybe I could relate to what you mean...

7. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

what happened?

hey, i've been fucked up before, and some aspects of my life are still pretty fucked up, but i'll get over it, and so will you. i have kids too. so add me to your "need to talk" list.

hug your little girl!

8. psychobarbie

psychobarbie Member

you guys are tops. thanks a lot.
    ive always been able to accept my pitfalls, habits, addictions etc. im at the point i can no longer accept things because of the detriment it is causing to the people i love and owe more to in the world.
    i cant beat my addiction and im scared because for the first time in my life im finding i cant even control it.

i do no know tomorrow is another day and that the sun can come out tomorrow, im having a low viber.
    just sick of doing my head in.

thanks again guys u rock

9. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Psychobarbie,don't give up you can beat anything that has a grip on you.Believe me I know all about it,been there done that.I can relate,just don't throw in the towel on yourself.Everybodies self worth is greater than anything that has a grip on a person's life.Feel free to contact me,if you need somebody to talk to that has been there.Don't give up,the will with-in is greater.Trust that.