How Fast?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by FreshDacre, Nov 25, 2009.

1. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

I used to be a crazy man back in the day! im thankful I don't drive anymore! :)

2. bobsmoot

bobsmoot Member

I pushed a Yamaha R1 (yes it's a motorcycle not a car) to an indicated 175mph on the speedo once. Scary as shit but also man, I felt alive.

3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy HipForums Supporter

I've had a car up near 130 a few times back in my youth. In the states, it was in my '73 Dodge Charger. In Germany, it was on the Autobahn, in a rental BMW.

4. Pavele

Pavele Member

About 130

5. Jenny40

Jenny40 Member

240 kph on the Autobahn.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i have no idea really, but i've never owned anything that wouldn't self destruct at anything over 80, if that, unless it was going down hill with a good tail wind.

7. luv88

luv88 Member

My husband doesn't let me drive at all as he knows how crazy I am)

8. Friendly10

Friendly10 Member

170 mph I was young an stupid. I got to ride in a boat that did 90 that scared the crap out of me.

9. Goander

Goander Member

140 MPH Jag

10. Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa Nails Mc Fugger

Dont usually look but on the M6 last friday my wife said for me to slow down ! I was doing about 130 thought I was doing perhaps 80 ish but you get dragged along by the traffic sometimes

11. bft4evr

bft4evr Member

140MPH in a Viper. Solid as a rock. It still had lots of revs left but ran into traffic and had to back off.

12. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I think 90 mph? It's not like me to over speed, but I guess I was running late that day. Everyone drives like psychos in the deep south, I've noticed.

13. Eric!

Eric! Member

110 mph, and I didn't feel comfortable

Deidre likes this.
  14. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

hahaha Same. I must have had a reason, but there are people who drive like this ALL THE TIME.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  15. Eric!

Eric! Member

And more than anything, I didn't want to have to pay for a ticket for going 55miles over the speed limit.

16. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

Here? Jeez, if I can hit 50 I feel like I'm flying.