How far is TOO far for you?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by lynzxx, Oct 11, 2013.

1. jill8

jill8 Member

I want labiaplasty and clitoris hood surgery which are conventionally available but I want these procedures done a little more extensively and to have 'removal' instead of 'reduction'. This is judged as going too far and I can't have it done in Australia or the UK etc. I will have to find somewhere else to have my mods done.

2. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Personally, I stopped at getting my ear pierced when I was... 17 or so? I thought about getting my eyebrow and lower lip, but I'm kind of glad I didn't now. I was a different person back then. I could also do without all the visual judgment from other people. Cuz, don't kid yourself. People judge constantly, even when they don't want to. I just don't think I'd be able to deal with it having moderate to severe anxiety.

I would like to get a few tattoos some day, but every time I have $50 or so I always think 'Man... this sure could buy a lot of food' :D

As for other people, I think tattoos and piercings can be very attractive. Exotic in a way. Still though, some people can pull off the look and some can't. And some seem to use the art of expression as a sort of mask to hide themselves behind.

Things like tattoos on the face or eyelids tho, that's just too much man. Get off your crazy horse lol. And piercing your neck or shoulderblade area or anything else that doesn't seem like it should be pierced seems a bit much for me. Implanting whiskers on your face and all that... haha!

1 person likes this.
  3. mathias0815

mathias0815 Members

I wouldn't pierce myself, although ear might sound reasonable. Having a ring in the nose remembers me always to Asia where the cows (or ox?) are pierced in the nose - just a leash through the ring and you can pull. That's always popping up when I see someone with the ring in the nose - 'May I put a leash through your beautiful ring?'

4. Ameli

Ameli Members

I'd never get my eyeballs inked and other things that make you really ugly...

5. MidlandsBarefooter

MidlandsBarefooter Members

I've got loads of tattoos and a few piercings in my ears, I used to have my nose, septum and tongue pierced. The only things I would never do is Eyeball tattoos and Nipple Piercings everything else is fine with me especially if someone dares me to do it as I love playing truth or dare with my closest friends.

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Why??????

what ever happened to Lynzxx?
    Last I remember she had some scarification done, so I guess we know how far she was willing to go.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I love one legged people. They just appear to be so much more unique to me. Therefor I aim to get my left leg amputated in 2016.

8. InkdWolf

InkdWolf Members

I would love to tattoo my eyes! However I'm kind of persuing a professional career and I try to keep my mods "tasteful". If worrying about getting a high paying clean cut kinda career isn't a concern I would go balls out on my mods! Split tongue and blue eyes

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think those plugs people use are stupid and dumb. I don't really get the fascination with trying to obtain a big hole in your ear or mouth or skin. You mainly see the full tattoo people with them. Like they got no skin left to ink so they may as well fuck the rest of their body up. :D but personally, for me, IMO.... They're idiots.

10. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Tattooing and piercing my whole body is too far for me, that is the general answer.

As far as tattoos go, I have two half sleeves, one on my right hip, another on my right thigh, and one on my chest. I just want another one on my left hip going up towards my breast, but not on my breasts. Another one on my left thigh. Something or another on my back. And something or another on my lower arms, but I probably can't do that becuase I cut. So, I don't know. That's how far I'll go with tattoos.

Piercings, I got pretty much everything from nostril to gentitals. So, I have gone fairly far with that. However, I don't have those piercings anymore. So, would I go that far again? Probably not. It's too much money and work, in terms of healing. I'm planning on getting some piercings back, such as septum, etc. But, nothing major. The only thing I never done and never will do is inserting a heart or whatever those tubing things are. That is too far for me. I've also never done dermal anchors, but I have been wanting dermal anchors for the longest time.

11. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

basically any tattoo that isn't easy to cover up. I currently have one large tattoo on my right calf, so all i have to do is not wear shorts. I am saving for another large piece on my other calf (featuring the cheeky chappie in my avatar). When I have astable, enjoyable job I plan to get forearm tattoos, which has always been my favourite area, but While i've still got potential job interviews to get through, thats off limits. shoulders and biceps are fair game though.

Piercing has never held any attraction for me.

12. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Post it.

Post it.

Did I say, post it?

13. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

The new design or the old one? the old one is my trusty phallic inktopus:

http://imgur.com/gallery/W9efw/new

The new design is a work in progress, a triptych featuring three characters: the flaneur, the Landesknecht and the Rudeboy:

[​IMG]

I have an artist in mind, but rates are high, so ill be a while saving yet.

14. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I love it, man. I gotta get a tattoo with shading only. Mine are all colored. Well, one isn't. But, it's not the same. The new idea looks awesome too. But, I think it would sexier on your forearm. I'm a sucker for forearm tattoos. Too bad I can't get any. At least, I don't think so.

Thanks, for sharing.

15. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

You should post a tat picture! I'm intrigued ;)

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

17. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I never took any pictures of my tattoos. I'm not sure how exactly, considering the positioning of some of them. But, I'll try though.

18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I'm contemplating getting a red tailed hawk tattooed somewhere on my body.....

Like this one:

[​IMG]

I grew up on the ridgeline of a hill where the redtail hawks, vultures, and peregrine falcons would fly almost at eye level over the downhill slope.

19. RiderOnTheStorm2.0

RiderOnTheStorm2.0 Lizard Kween Lifetime Supporter

I really dislike gauges of any size. I don't think they look good on anyone. I know a lot of people who got them a few years ago and have since taken them out and......it looks gnarly. I used to have my tongue, bellybutton, and ears pierced, but now only have my ears. I would never get anything else pierced again.

As for tattoos, I currently have 7 and want several more. I don't care for face tattoos, but it's not really my concern what other folks do with their face. I wouldn't romantically consider someone with facial tattoos, but that's kind of the only thing I draw the line on regarding ink.

1 person likes this.
  20. Rivehn

Rivehn Member

Funny thing is, Years ago any piercing other then my ear would have been to much. Now my labret and nose and eyebrow is done lol. Its addicting. As for what is to much? To each there own. Everyone has there own reason for doing what they do. Although if i cant see your beautiful face then i'll be sad :(.

21. majorwrll

majorwrll Members

It's a person's body and they have the freedom to change it how they want. Others have the ability to not say anything.