How far do you go to hide your activities on Hip > L+S from friends, family, colleagues?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by crazytrain341, Apr 5, 2021.

1. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

I'm going to guess your mother doesn't know that you participated in a thread on this forum called "Ever wish your wife had a d*ck?"

If a family member, colleague or future employer got hold of your username and read every post here on Hip, would that be a problem?

What do you do to protect yourself?

Have you ever thought of this?

Just wondering how far do you guys go to hide your activity on Hip > L+S?

Do you try to hide your IP address to avoid geolocation? (me = sometimes when I forget it's on)

Do you use a VPN or proxy server? (me = when I forget to turn it off)

Example: You're at mom's place for Christmas dinner. You check your dirty Hip > L+S posts on Dad's desktop, forgot that you didn't sign out, someone sees your username then searches every message you posted on Hip. Same example for workplace.

Here is what I do. I'm extremely careful about the details I post on Hip. So if my co-workers (for example) somehow found my username here on Hip, they would have a hard time piecing together a picture of me. I don't mind sharing sexy details since only my wife will know them and she knows I participate here.

I also have a completely separate NSFW computer (its a Chromebook) and I never log onto to my account using my cell phone or any other device. Likewise, I never use my NSFW computer to do anything else except NSFW stuff. This computer is also permanently connected to a VPN by default. I run my own VPN servers. Stil, I don't always feel I need to go that far.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  2. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

This is my computer, period.

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I openly and willingly share my thoughts and opinions and some experiences here on this forum on my personal and private computer. What I discuss here I discuss only with my wife and lovers.