How exactly is female rape possible?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Strawberry_Fields_Fo, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

I mean, I've heard of it happening, but is it when a woman rapes another woman, or when a woman rapes a man? If it's the latter, then wouldn't the guy have to be horny for it to get hard, or can it do it at specific times without getting turned on? How exactly would all this work? I'm confused...

2. The Penis

The Penis Member

i think it can be classed as female-on-female or female-on-male, though neither is technically right, because rape is really the entry of a penis into a vagina, but....

i think women rape guys by drugging them and then sucking them off, or doing stuff to their ass, like fisting and all that. gross, but true. if a guy is passed out and someone sucks his knob, it'll get hard so she can rape him.

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

yup the penis(god I like that name, lol) is right. A female can rape just like a man can just in different ways. All they need is a defenseless drugged person. :(

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I heard about some chicks in prison killing another girl by raping her with a toilet brush... it tore her all up, plus she got all these infections from the shit on the brush... poor girl... :( I guess... I don't know the whole story. This crazy retired guard told me.

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

One case involved three women raping a man. They tied him down and fucked him while he screamed no. Their argument in court was that his penis said yes so it couldn't be rape. He said it was because he was vocally telling them to stop. The court sided with the guy

6. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

HappyHaHaGirl: That is the scariest friggin story I've EVER heard of!!!Aah!!!Owey!!!*whimper*

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I know! It freaked the hell out of me... the guy said they'll use anything... broomsticks, whatever... it's awful. Don't go to jail!

8. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Our bodies react to stimuli... It doesn't mean we are enjoying ourselves...

Men's penises can become erect, with stimulation, he doesn't have to be turned on.

Likewise, many women report their nipples becoming hard and their vagina's becoming moist, while being raped.

It's just your body's response to certain stimuli...

9. Rainbow Tears

Rainbow Tears Member

me and my boyfriend take turns molesting each other in our sleeps... just thought I would share that with you guys :eek:)

SKYLER

10. Spinner

Spinner Member

Personally, I think it's worng either way.....
    But I wouldn't mind being raped by a female!
    :D

11. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you 'dont mind' it's not rape.

12. Spinner

Spinner Member

I meant that I'll pretend I don't like it.

13. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Got a friend?

14. Spinner

Spinner Member

No!! not again! I want her!!!!!!!!!