How does she like it licked?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I have learned that just about every woman I've been with likes her stuff licked differently. And they are very very different. Ask and if he is willing and able, you shall receive. My current girl does not like her labia sucked, she says, lick the hood in a regulated motion, back and forth and up and down and when I tell you go straight to the head and lick like it rythemically and quickly. Sure enough, when she is about to tell me to switch to the unhooded head, her legs begin to jerk on their own. Then I know I am just about through with the first phase. And the screams and moans begin.

A previous one simply wanted the tongue to remain in the head without much movement, then bingo.

Another one enjoyed her labia sucked and pulled. Different strokes, different folks.

How about you?

2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Well, I’ve been with the same woman for over three decades, and I was only with a handful of others prior, but I have always done it the exact same way. I can’t really describe it, but one previous girlfriend said I was like an electric pencil eraser.

3. Gene London

Gene London Members

I have tried a number of different things over the years, for a while I would lick then gently squeeze her clit with my lips while flicking with my tongue. She had crazy orgasms that way but eventually said she did not like it. I have also spread her wide open and slowly licked up and down which always seems to get her off, I mix it up with varying pressure and as she gets more aroused I increase the tempo. Another one I do with great success is with her legs together and me off to the side I lean down and lick while her clit and labia are encased in the skin around her pussy. I use my tongue to slip into the slit until I get the clit. Because her legs are together she is never really exposed do my tongue is buried between the skin around her vagina. She usually orgasms within seconds when I do this.

4. Just for fun

WOW that is a great idea, I think I'll try that one, Thanks Gene

5. Just for fun

good advice

6. playful_nath

playful_nath Members

i like it when he licks its slowly and inserts his tongue in me. also i like it when he puts his hands on my breasts at the same time so i can hold his hand and communicate what i like with my hands

Starfish22 and Gene London like this.
  7. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

My wife likes to be on her hands and knees with me scooted down on my back with my face under her pussy. She controls the pressure, which after 30 years she finally told me that less is more. Go figure? I roll my tongue in circles across her clit and as she nears orgasm she stretches her legs out from the kneeling position to almost laying down on my face. She also likes it when she's in doggy style and I lick her entire ass crack, rim for a while, and then slide down to her pussy. Damn, I need to stop typing... something popped up!

8. Just for fun

I took a plastic lawn chair and cut out a portion of the seat and shortened the legs so I can lay under it with my wife sitting on it. She can sit back and enjoy my tongue on her Ya Ya. I will try it out tonight for the first time. The older I get it seems I like to eat the puss more and more. Older wiser slower amd she moans more and more.