How does a female orgasm feel?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Rick5, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Rick5

Rick5 Newbie

So I've often wondered what it feels like for a girl to reach an orgasm.
    Can you explain how it feels?

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Obviously you are asking women to tell you.
    While I don’t know directly I know from asking and from observing and feeling women's orgasms

3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Is it okay to ask your age?
    More for “statistics” and knowledge

One woman I met had orgasms before but not from a partner until she was 33.

You can explore your body and find out if you’re up to that.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  4. Wolf osix

Wolf osix Members

No bloody idea but good I hope

5. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Yup, it's hard to explain and I guess everyone is different but I'll try. It starts in both of my hips. a warm feeling. Then I begin to feel two warm pools of thick liquid (like mercury consistency) turn into rivers that flow toward my V. The two rivers meet at my V and swirl in a circle and blend together (the best part). The warm river then flows back and forth, from left to right and back, up from my V up my stomach. The better the O the longer this part takes. It finally reaches my breast bone and it explodes into millions of warm sparkles (like from a sparkler) out from my body. Then my mind goes blank. Some of the sparkles "get caught" in certain places and I twitch those areas to get them out. Maybe just a shoulder, or several areas. So I kinda twitch. If it's a special O, I'll just start laughing uncontrollably to get the sparkles to stop getting caught in my body. Then I, do it all over again. That's pretty much as explicit as I can get. Hope you understand.

6. Wolf osix

Wolf osix Members

Understood, men are much simpler and very visual. I generally look for an increase of blood flow to the face, shoulders and breast are whicich results in a reddening in those areas. Could just be boredom setting in tho

7. Circular

Circular Members

Wow. Such a great, vivid description!

8. Sounds cool

9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Any successful experiences yet?

10. Lookin4fun60148

Lookin4fun60148 Members

I’ll have what she’s having.

scratcho likes this.
  11. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

It feels fantastic to me when she does. Her vagina will contract tighter around my cock and become wetter with lubrication. If I can hold her still (sometimes I can't) the feeling of her tighter pussy, and erected nipples along with her blissful expressions usually sends me over the edge too. Not only that it boosts my ego knowing I had something to do with it. Yes, a female orgasm feels pretty good to me.

12. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

Very nice for the guy :D

13. Curiousxx

Curiousxx Members

I can feel the pulsing deep inside me that makes the walls of my vaginal contract around his cock. Some Orgasms are stronger than others, I have the best orgasms mid cycle when I’m ovulating and if I’ve got an anal plug in and his cock in me then I can happily explode for longer. Hubby says the feeling changes for him as I’m about to come and gets really warm which makes him come in unison too

14. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife tells me that the two best orgasms she ever experienced were both at the house we owned before our current one. Our backyard had a really nice hot tube and was surrounded by a six foot privacy fence. As such, we always tubed naked, even if we invited friends over to share. The orgasm in question was just the two of us. I was kneeling between her legs, fucking her briskly, when her eyes just rolled back in her head and she went totally limp. I caught her to keep her from face-planting in the tub. After about two minutes, she recovered and everything returned to normal. Then we resumed fucking, I came in her and that was that. The funny thing is, I remember NONE of this. I remember her cumming while we fucked in the hot tube many times, but not this one. Every detail of this event was related to me by my wife.

Her second best was during our MFM threesome. We were all sitting on the sofa in the living room where our friend and I were spit-roasting her (him in her pussy and me in her mouth.) She was working like mad to get both of us to cum and she got her wish. All three of us went off at the same time.

I wish that had happened a lot more than just once!

Pinkpeach, Pussytimes and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

it's not unusual ones remembrance is totally different than the other. My spouse and I were reminiscing and she related having a fantastic orgasm a certain time in our pop up camper. I just remember us having a bunch of good times in the camper but nothing spectacular. (Other than the time our campground neighbor reached under the tent flap trying to wake me as I was eating pussy. She found my hard cock and quickly withdrew.)

16. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

For me the easiest way for me to explain it would be like a roller coaster. As you slowly make your way to the top of the main drop, the tension gets stronger and stronger. The moment of climax is like an explosion right before you free fall and then spasm after spasm like the secondary dips and hills of the coaster until you finally stop. Unfortunately, I have experienced a change it that pattern the last few months, which I think is related to my emotions and I no longer get the free fall feeling or the spasms afterward which is very disappointing.

17. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I feel with most women that I have been with is the expression on their face of satisfaction. Plenty of foreplay and some of them are wet even before I have entered them

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love the way you described your orgasm, and it is exactly I feel most of the time.

6Sailor9 and Moon Goddess like this.
  19. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

o_O they should always be wet before you enter them. :confused:

20. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Kingsamy and Klimax2gether like this.