How do you stay organized?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jul 27, 2013.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I used to believe I was like all of you, being blessed enough to keep all mental notes in my head and stay totally organized without any aid. But I kept on missing appointments and forgetting dates and times of certain events. I was in total denial for many years.

2. lode

lode Banned

I don't. I have a good memory and awful organization skills, so I have to hope that my memory will hold up to pretty much any task that most people use notes and reminders for. It's not a solid system.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'm the most unorganized person I know. I keep my appointments written on random pieces of paper in a jumbled pile on my desk. Aside from that, there's no organization going on over here. lol

4. acuarela

acuarela Member

I've been using Evernote on my phone to keep track of things to do, it works as an archive for important documents that I don't really need a physical copy of, but there's information on them that I do need, reminders, etc. It helps a lot when I do write things in it.