how do you spray buds

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jimi420, May 4, 2007.

1. jimi420

jimi420 Member

Im tlakin about spraying them so they smell/look better and weigh more. what can you spray them with.. dont even question my morality.

2. nesta

nesta Banned

yeah....not gonna help

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

Isreal is that way ->

4. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

ehhh honestly ive never really had amazing results from doing this. Though if you put like a bananna peel, or some type of fruit in a bag (dont get the fruit touching the bud) then it can add moisture aka add weight and make it taste a lil different.

5. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

you're the kind of douche bag we all learn to love to hate.

6. jimi420

jimi420 Member

yay im a dbag.. no really its jsut because im goin to pick up a zip and seell it to this kid I HATE and if you knew him youd encourage me to jizz on the weed or anything to fuck this kid over. so i dont care i wouldnt sell these buds to my friends or any descent person.

7. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

and what if someone feels the same way about you and screws you I guess it would be OK

8. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

put some catnip in there to add weight. the smell is similar to weed when burned and looks pretty much like it also when its choped up. thats if you really hate himand he has it coming, iv never done this personally but heard about it and yeah.. well bye

9. jimi420

jimi420 Member

catnip might work for poop nugs but these are dank im not even going to spray them i didnt know how dank they were

10. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

how about you smoke those dank nugs. then buy a cheap schwag sack and sell it to him for like 50 bucks. this way no one has risk of dieing or puking their lungs out.

11. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

the whole morality thing aside, if you really want to fuck with this guy, just short him or something. dont mess with the product itself. if the bud´s good, let it be good.
    there are too many fools runnin´ around producing bad shit that could be very, very nice if they were to actually take care of it.

or just charge the guy more money if you hate him. whatever...

12. kyndmamaof4

kyndmamaof4 Member

[​IMG]
    Karma is a bitch dude...if he's that shitty of a person karma will get him too!

anyhow, messin with good bud is a cardinal sin[​IMG]

13. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Thank you!

Dont spray the buds with anything, WTF is wrong with you?

I hope you smoke sandblasted weed with little glass shards in it and end up with serious lung problems. Cause, like she said, Karmas a bitch ;)

14. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

No need to jump on his ass. Adding a fruit peel into the bag for awhile might increase the weight from moisture and make it smell/taste nicer. Thats all I can suggest.

15. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

No, they really should jump on his ass. Don't mess with ganj, it is sacred! SACRED! It's one of the rules you must live by if you want to be a toker...

BUT, putting orange peel (or other fruit peel) will prolly not add any weight but it will smell and taste (kinda) like orange. I wouldn't consider that messin with the ganj because it doesn't harm anything or anyone.

P.S. you can spray the ganj with sugar water and say it's really crystally when the water evaporates and leave sugar behind...but I dunno, that's jsut a random guess. If you do it karma will kick your ass (of course I used to sell oregano to kids...but that's not messin with weed lol).

16. dodger988

dodger988 Member

You just garned insta-hate and that's really hard to get from me.

17. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yup

18. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

If your tryin to say theirs rules to being a toker then your no better than the government that has rules against it in the first place. :)

19. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

there are definetly rules. Like pass to the left. Puff puff pass. Don't blow out all the weed onto the floor. If you don't abide by these rules then you're not a stoner...

20. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Then I am not a stoner, because I always pass to the right and i always take more than two puffs, as we usually smoke blunts, and blunts are supposed to be chiefed on, as opposed to hitting it twice and passing it.