How do you sit when you're naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by noodist_jen, May 13, 2010.

1. RT19

RT19 Members

As a home nudist I always sit with it all out no need to hide in my own home. Plus I love the feel of the air on my parts.

Aranmich, Logan 5 and noodist_jen like this.
  2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

If you saw my earlier posts you know this was a joke.
    However today it's a bit cold. I likely will only be naked in the shower or maybe laying in front of the heater.

1 person likes this.
  3. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

What is really fun is sitting on a homemade porta-potty when it's -16F and snowing with a light breeze.
    I was doing that a few days ago, and will be again when it gets that cold. Again.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

As long as you have a dry bottom go for it...little but of moisture in there and you might not like how you stick to it.

5. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I have been to public nude beaches in my city. There is one that is clothing optional which has been a gay nude beach since the 1920's. I go there clothed always and have been there with nudist friends. I will observe how they sit, lay... On sand for females there seems to be much concern about getting sand into their bits that will take days to get out. Generally they make sure there is no sand on their towels and lay keeping sit, legs closed in case a wind comes up and blows the sand into those hard to reach places. The men seemed to not care as much, they were ok with sand where ever... legs spread, sitting on the sand with a bare ass, legs spread...etc.. that is just what I observed

glennmw likes this.
  6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I've been standing on my head naked lately.

1 person likes this.
  7. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Do you stand on your head often?

8. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

not a much as I'd like to, I kinda get dizzy

9. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

My head is not made for standing on my head, I find it kind of hurts my head.. wasn't like that in grade school

I was thinking you might have been a part of Spencer Tunick's naked people standing on their head photo shoot and I could get a gander of your bits dangling upside down. Are you? *hopeful look*

10. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I'd love to be in a Spencer Tunick photo

11. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Lol. .. I knkw you were in one.... you were the second row third guy from the right! It looks like you

1 person likes this.
  12. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Lol. This got me thinking about sunscreen. Do you put sunscreen on your testickes and penis? Maybe I should become a nudist and help future boyfriends put on sunscreen.... would or does that irritate the skin? Is there a recommended kind of sunscreen used there? don't want their parts to shrivel up and fall off. I never observed my friends putting sunscreen there, but it is probably a good idea.

I was on a boat once sailing over to New York State. I generally only tan in the sun. Wear sunscreen but was never really for fear of burning. Might get a little red on my nose without it but generally I don't burn. Anyways, I fell asleep on deck for a few hours... woke tanned everywhere except my eye lids and underarms. Could not put my arms down for a week. My brother had to come pick me up... returning across the boarder by car were we ever searched... I looked really high. The car was really inspected like I have never seen before. This got me thinking about burned testicles and nudists.

13. Steve durham

Steve durham Members

For me it depends who is looking, if they look between my legs i open them sonthey get a better view.
    If i am looking at a women and she opens her legs, i take that as permission to look more, and i oblige them.
    Any age i don't care, within reason obv.

14. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Usually in a spa on a towel, legs crossed.

15. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Same as I do dressed. Except on a towek

16. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

On somebody elses head.

1 person likes this.
  18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. modeve

modeve Members

I sit normally. Legs neither too stretched nor too close and together. Same position whether alone, with hubby only or friends.

louisiananudistcpl likes this.
  20. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Wow that's pretty hot. Thanks for the visual..lol