How do you sit when you're naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by noodist_jen, May 13, 2010.

1. Fishercat

Fishercat Members

I prefer wide open. Love to get the sun and air on my cock and balls.

bananaman321 and Joshua Van like this.
  2. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cross-legged always. Sometimes with one leg closely folded over the other and other times with my right ankle propped on my left knee.

It’s all good. Have switched multiple times during the last hour as I sit nude on the couch in the wee hours of the morning.

Had good outside nude time the last couple of days, but it’s in the low 50s at the moment. So no skinny dipping tonight.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    bill697cu likes this.
  3. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

I think it's less of an issue for us guys.

But for the ladies in a nudist situation, spreading of the legs can send out a very powerful message depending on the circumstances.

When my partner or her daughter are relaxing on a nudist beach, and on the rare occasions a stranger clearly approaches them just for a stare, they have both learnt that spreading their legs wide apart will make the stranger run for his life, usually to loud cheers from those sitting nearby.

But in a social situation like a nudist party, I've noticed many females do it to a certain or lesser extent when relaxing and chatting to others. It's part of the fun of the party I think, ladies revealing a little bit more of themselves as they feel comfortable to do so.

4. nudony

nudony Member

I think for many nudist women, sitting positions have more to do with feeling than comfort.

One time I was sitting and chatting at a nudist get-together with a nudist friend, who was as conservative and "buttoned-up" as a nudist can get. Halfway through our conversation I noticed that her legs had "parted." That was because she was comfortable with me and had relaxed into a more comfortable, natural physical state. So yes, women at nudist social events with people they are comfortable with tends to lead - at least also in my experience - to them being less self-conscious about posture. It's also nice for the guy to know that the women are comfortable and trusting enough to be more relaxed in front of us.

There are also nudist women who take a more "political", female empowerment attitude as to how they sit. My first wife for example would often sit or lay with her legs open because she believed a woman should be able to sit/lay however she felt comfortable.

5. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

How I sit nude is no different than how I sit fully dressed. Except for the towel that I sit on.

Hykes and bill697cu like this.
  6. Augres

Augres Members

I sit on a paper towel and let it all hang out

7. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I sit normal with or with out clothes but when nude I sit on a towel.

nudistguyny and Granite69 like this.
  8. lovely life

lovely life Newbie

Honestly i think you should let it all hang out i do the same and i encourage you all to do the same and im also curious what people do and send pictures just keep your panties on so they don't ban you :]

9. I prefer my legs spread. Things seem to hang more comfortably!

10. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

I stopped and picked up lunch at the Burger King one day on the way to the resort to enjoy my lunch in the nude. I was sitting on a recliner by the pool with one leg on each side of the recliner and lunch on the recliner between my legs. A young lady went walking by, looked down toward my lunch and said "mmmm, that looks good"! I'm still not sure what she was talking about. LOL

11. passygalore

passygalore Members

When I was growing up, your MIL might have said "You're taking my picture!"

As for "opening up", there was this nude beach girl that had very flat buttocks and no real butt crack, just a shallow butt indentation. So her BH was always on display. Fortunately, it was quite attractive: a perfect, tight, puckered circle. When I first saw it, I didn't immediately realize what I was looking at, and was confused and disoriented.

Mine's only a non-descript, somewhat irregular slit, but usually well hidden behind way too much sagging flab. But I've had a few complaints if I lay on my back with bent, open knees. One female ranger in Canada was known to give people a warning if she saw someone laying naked in that position.

Nudegardner likes this.
  12. nudony

nudony Member

It's a fairly common sight at my resort pool. Women reclining by the pool, with one or both knees up to support whatever book or kindle or I-pad they're reading from. Doesn't offend anyone because their legs are open for clearly practical reasons. But then again no one should be offended by open legs in the first place.

Nakednudist, Kev627 and Nudegardner like this.
  13. Hykes

Hykes Members

Personally, I sit however I'm comfortable, sometimes it's needs slightly apart versus open wide depending on the beach chair I'm in.
    People should just be however they are the most comfortable, that's what nudism is all about

14. Hykes

Hykes Members

Personally, I sit however I'm comfortable, sometimes it's needs slightly apart versus open wide depending on the beach chair I'm in.
    People should just be however they are the most comfortable, that's what nudism is all about

Todd56 likes this.
  15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We know lots of sexy nude couples that we hang around with. They are good friends. As long as everyone is sitting on a towel, no one cares how you sit. This includes the women. Their libia’s and clit’s in full view. Cock and balls too! It’s just natural. We talk body parts all the time. It’s natural/refreshing and no one is trying to hook up, especially in a social setting.

bill697cu, Todd56 and Hykes like this.