How Do You Rate Intercourse 1 - 10

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by nz male, May 14, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do you think vaginal intercourse is over rated ? What type of sex do you prefer that's a lot more intimate ? What type of sex would you give a 10 / 10 for if intercourse is less rated ?

For my rating of intercourse, I would give 5 / 10.
    Oral sex I would give a lot more 10 / 10 . Anal if I ever had it would be marked higher than vaginal sex - a bigger turn on watching my penis penetrate a tighter opening.

2. silk896

silk896 Member

Regardless of all the kinks and variations available today, my vagina is still my primary sex organ, and having it filled is still remarkable pleasant.
    10/10

(But then there are a few other activities which also rate 10/10!!)

3. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

It's hard for me to answer the question in those terms...if I were to have oral, or anal sex added to vaginal sex, I'd feel closer to my partner. But if I were to have oral or anal sex without any vaginal sex, I wouldn't.

So, to me vaginal sex is still a key piece of intimacy. But if I throw in the kinkier sex along with it, I feel closer.

----------

P.S. I realized a while ago that oral sex alone doesn't do it for me. Although I have had anal only sex, and it's hot as fuck. You know, just going straight for the butthole. :biggrin:

-----------
    P.S.2 Come to think of it, anal + oral may compete with vaginal only. But, over the long term I want all 3. And by oral I mostly mean CIM. I'm not much of a receiver with women.

4. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

It is for sure a 10, but I don't stop at just intercourse.

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Intercourse; Definetly 10/10

with proper foreplay maybe 15 on a scale of 10.

7. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I give intercourse a π/10

8. done-that

done-that Guest

I may not be able to prove it, but eating pussy makes my dick harder and bigger. With out the foreplay it is just not as good!

9. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

10/10 but as others have said there is more to it than vaginal sex.....:) I wish he would get a new whip

10. mted

mted Member

Bareback vaginal intercourse and cumming in her vag = 15/10 (best thing in the world)

Anal sex and cumming in her ass = 10/10 if she's really into it, otherwise not going to force it upon her

Oral sex and cum in mouth = varying from 0/10 to 10/10 depending on how good she is at it.