how do you percieve yourself superficialy?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, May 25, 2004.

1. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i usually think i look okay, but am always beating myself up for something or another. mostly my weight, when i slack off on my exercise routine i kick myself afterward, and get upset at how much weight i'm gaining or whatever. i don't usually think i'm hideous per se, just oily, pimply, and awkward. i'm hoping i'll get over these things in time and turn out to be a not-so-ugly duckling.

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Ok I'm gonna be brutally honest...again. I'm shallow as hell! When I was slim, I thought I was the shiznit. I just wanted a bigger butt. Now I got one...and bigger legs...and a bigger stomach....and bigger arms, etc. So now I feel like an old ugly mom blob.

Oh and I do think I'm smarter but thats because people are always telling me that I am. I'm getting a big head (that got fatter too). Secretly, tho, I think my memory just might be better and that creates the illusion of intelligence.

I'm an asshole. So what? Are we all?

3. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Some days I feel hot, others I feel cold.
    It really depends on the weather.

4. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Nah, but my remembering I have an ahole is good for humbly remembering something like intelligence is not useful around people who try and dominate others with force, which I am always seeing.

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Hell, I know that i'm beautiful, and have recieved a million compliments.

Yet, any person can see oneself as "beautiful", it's a matter of confidence.

6. makno

makno Senior Member

sometimes i feel like a prima balarina on a spring afternoon ....but then i change on into the wolfman howling at the moon!....its a personality crisis and i got it while it was hot ,,,,now frustration and heartache is what i got!

7. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I'm lookin' good, but how can I's get rid of this fuckin' belly fat?

8. makno

makno Senior Member

yea rite sometimes you feel hidiously ugly shuuuuuurrrrre!sometimes i feel stupid ....yea rite lets face facts your hot and im smarter than 95%of humans! {oh but im a handsom -dapper old hippie to boot!!!!}

9. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

makno please do me a favor and throw a turd at the next person who checks me out and doesn't check themself out afterwards to see what they are checking on

10. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

[​IMG]

I read that as "...diaper old hippie...", and burst into a fit of giggles for no reason at all. LOL!

Or is that what you meant?

11. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I see myself as the lone survivor of a biological holochost that has left the rest of the human race a mass of slackjawed, shuffelling imbeciles; mindless, moving by remnant instict towards long forgotten goals.

My only hope is to pass myself off as one of them, imitate them to the best of my ability, while I secretly search for an avenue of escape...

12. makno

makno Senior Member

.....hempers ....adult incontinence diapers made of hemp for octagenarian hippies ,,,,yea!

13. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

And when you're done you can smoke them; "*cough cough* Good shit man!"

14. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

yeah. usually i think i look alright, but some days i experience delusions of studliness.

15. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Sometimes to save yourself you have to save who I am(everyone but you). The Way is out your ass. Don't hold us back.... send us into the whirlpool, where we can slide into the ocean and kill all the marine life.

16. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

When Im dancing and acting stupid with Led Zeppelin playing in the back ground I feel like I look good, when I get dumped I feel ugly, ha and im a dude.

17. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

the big flush theory

18. makno

makno Senior Member

i percieve myself to be deeply superficial