How do you not smell like smoke?

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Becknudefck, May 12, 2004.

1. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

I want to smoke before school tomorrow and not ahve to worry about smelling like bud. I dont wanna have to run in and take a shower and ive heard that exhaling into a bottle helps. Anyone have any ideas how to toke up without the smell?!

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

y not post in the marijuana forum? ur post IS about smoking...

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

it also relates to this forum.

do NOT, i repeat, do NOT smoke a joint.

just take some bowl hits, spray some cologne, and you should be good to go.

4. veinglory

veinglory Member

Given grass's effect on attention and memory, just smoke the damn thing after school instead?

5. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

No offence veinglory but i dont think he was looking to be preached at, and yes i'd have to agree with fractual if you smoke a joint you'll smell no matter how hard you try..the bowl is the way to go my friend!.

6. veinglory

veinglory Member

I may have been a bit vehement, but I am the one of those who is left trying to teach people, and those that are dakked up are easy to spot whether there is an odor or not. I apologise for sounding 'preachy' but it can be very frustrating. Especially as I am speaking of uni students who choose to be there and so might take the trouble to be in the right mindset. (p.s. not generically against grass at all, I just use it in my off time not at work).

7. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

Vaporize it. Get a clear christmas ordament or something . Also congradulations on your 100th post ^.

8. Mellow990

Mellow990 Member

My friend smoke some weed before school the other day that was laced with coke. He passes out three times on the way to first period. He couldnt really see and he needed someone to lead him to class. His face was gray and he had big black circles around his eyes. None of the teachers said anything about it.

9. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

if that was preaching, im sure ready to hop on the religious bandwagon.

10. sonik

sonik Member

If it was laced with coke doesnt it seem odd that he was passing out? Being that its a stimulant?

:confused:

11. Mellow990

Mellow990 Member

Thats what the kid that gave it to him said was in it. But now that I think about it I don't know what was in it. There was definetly something though because he only had half a bowl.

12. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Patchouli really helps mask the smell:)

13. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

get some body spray or cologne and have it in ur car, in ur room, and a little bottle on u when u toke up. and have pepper mints too

14. roly

roly Senior Member

or give up smoking and see life not in a haze and in reality..... :D

15. sonik

sonik Member

bah! Life isnt that swell with 20/20 vision :p

16. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

just live with the smell.....most teachers dont care....at least mine dont. hell one time i went to school, i smoked on the way there and didnt have spray or visine. i was late, and passed by one of the assistant principals.....apparently i had a refferal in her office with my name on it. so i sat in her office completely red-eyed reeking horribly and stoned out of my mind. and i just got a day of SDC for skipping 3 weeks of journalism.

17. lk_twst

lk_twst Member

iv never had a problem with smell just smoke a cigerette, as long as you arnt like clouding a room or clamming a car you are find

18. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

make a fog cannon,

what is a fog cannon you ask? simply put, you take a toilet paper tube and put a fabric softener sheet in it. hardly any smoke ecomes out when you blow through it and it smells downy soft;)

19. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

I know how u dont smell like smoke before u go to school... DONT SMOKE AT ALL BEFORE SCHOOL OR DO IT IN THE MORNING THEN GET A SHOWER THEN GO TO SCHOOL HEHE>>>

20. buddkm

buddkm Member

Not tryin 2 be a smart ass but, if ya don't won't ta smell like pot then i would not smoke it before school !!!