How do you like your tea thread

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Barefoot_Surfer, Jun 2, 2007.

1. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i'm all out of milk. this is a travesty.

2. mellowthyme

mellowthyme Member

Yeah me and the boyz are going to drive down by the hood to shoot up some punks!

Again, not knowing what teabagging really meant I had to look it up. Thought I 'd leave my first comment in which makes me a Teabagger from point 4 . Well I never. You do learn something...kids get away from the screen its enough to give you nightmares.

1. teabagger
    multiple meanings.
    2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his genitals into her mouth during sex, known as "teabagging":eek:

To deep throat, or take the entire length of a man's penis down one's throat. At this point the man's testicles, or balls, bounce like tea bags against the cocksucker's chin. One of the more desireable traits in a woman. Well this cant be me unless I'm giving?:hysterica

4) a person who is unaware that they have said or done something foolish, childlike, noobish, lame, or inconvenient. 5) also see "fagbag", "lamer", "noob":dupe:

5 someone that rubs their crouch in someone else's face , they can have underpants on, but most of the time there are no underpants.;)

also!: during a 1w:2m sex event, where one male performs vaginal sex, while the other performs cunnilingus... the fellow on the bottom is the "Teabagger"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabagge

3. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

*GASP!!* I'M SO SHOCKED!!!

i only meant to ask if you use teabags or infusers. you're filty.

4. Roffa

Roffa Senior Member

I just want to protest on behalf of the green-tea drinkers and black tea with a slice of lemon folk who have been shamefully disenfranchised from this poll. Who set this up, Jeb Bush?