How do you have your most intense orgasms?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by topper, Dec 26, 2018.

1. vols

vols Members

What's your favorite form of doggystyle

2. vols

vols Members

Moaner or screamer

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Like most, my strongest orgasms come from masturbating. When speaking of pure physical intensity, obviously not emotionally. And for that reason, they are two different things.
    The strongest orgasms come if for whatever reason I have had neither sex or masturbation for several days. Like 4-5 days. If I masturbate first it is quite strong and a lot of cum. If sex is first, it is also quite strong and lots of cum but because I can control the feeling more myself, masturbation orgasms are considerably stronger.

4. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

Loud moaner haha

Deejay88, Jerkaddict and Micheal9 like this.
  5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

With my wife. She is one hell of a sex woman.
    Likes it rough and takes a pounding. She doesn’t like mediocre vanilla sex. So, when I cum in her it is full on fuck lust.

bananaman321 and Altman like this.
  6. vols

vols Members

What is your favorite form of doggystyle

7. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

When I was taking Wellbutrin. The orgasms were explosive. It wasn’t uncommon for me to pass out.

After a couple of months I started having seizures. I can’t take Wellbutrin anymore :(

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The most intense is a full body orgasm that I experience. Stimulation prior to the orgasm comes from intercourse or masturbation with a partner. The onset happens without warning. It comes with a sudden rush to my body overall immediately followed by trembling and shaking of my arms, legs, and torso. My partner may or may not stop the stimulation but that has no effect once the orgasm has begun. I will lose motor control and begin to shake uncontrollably while being able to watch and comprehend my surroundings. I can utter single words but it is difficult. The orgasm is long in duration lasting more than a minute and can continue for several. As it progresses my hands may grasp at thin air and my arms will flail around. My legs will thrash about or become so rigid they will be sore for days afterwards. My pelvic floor contracts as with a normal ejaculation. When recession begins it is a slow calming of my body with secondary convulsions remaining for several minutes as I regain motor control of my muscles. Ejaculation can happen but not always. The feeling is completely euphoric with my body continuing to release small tremors for an hour or so after.

9. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I have to intense orgasms when I edge during mastubating! I love to cum!

10. SecretlyBad69

SecretlyBad69 Visitor

I know its intense when I can continuously masturbating even after 1 orgasm. that's full of load been keeping

11. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Riding a prostate massager.

12. vols

vols Members

what is your favorite form of doggystyle

13. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

When I had a woman with a strap on that knew how to fuck.didn't think I would ever stop cumming I had gone soft an was still cumming.think I laid there for an hour after she stopped..
    My girlfriend now likes to put a finger in my ass while sucking me that makes me Cum hard to.

14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Sex in the doggy style position with a well-endowed man who is able to go, and keep going, and keep going, and keep going until i collapse.

Sissybrandy, BoyToy69 and Jerkaddict like this.
  15. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

For me it's about what I am thinking and imagining, and sort of acting it out. If I'm alone I usually read erotic stories and pretend I'm the main character. I hold off on orgasms for as long as I can so it feels like one long session of foreplay.

I eventually get to the point where I can't hold back anymore and I go the extra mile... sometimes I might actually get on all fours or sort of... try to put something in my butt. It pushes me over the edge so hard to do these things.

16. vols

vols Members

are you a moaner or screamer

17. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Male. Delay and edging. I edge up to 30 times. Eventual climax is shattering.

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My most intense and powerful orgasms take place while I'm on top of my wife (69) and our boyfriend fucks me in the ass.

Sissybrandy and Franky29 like this.
  19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The most intense orgasm I ever had was the first time my girlfriend/future wife gave me a hand job. Now the most intense orgasms are when we are having sex and she is telling me the sexy details of one of her experiences with other men.

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  20. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I’m pretty good at getting myself off and I’ve had countless, extremely intense orgasms from masturbation. Besides that, my best orgasms are when I don’t have the burden of worrying about where I cum. What I mean is when I can cum in a woman’s mouth, pussy or ass (and sometimes on her face or tits) without having to worry about things such as getting her pregnant or upsetting her because I unloaded in/on her. I love to cum in a woman’s mouth if she’s a willing swallower, in her pussy if she’s on BC (or has her tubes tied) and most of all in her asshole for obvious reasons.

cindy94 likes this.