How do you have your most intense orgasms?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by topper, Dec 26, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

How do you have your most intense orgasms? We weren't shy about it, but we both enjoyed masturbation with toys. Now my wife is sexually done herself, but she uses them all on me, or I still use them myself. Someimes the orgasms still surprise me in intensity and amount of cum.
    The most intense for me is when I ride a dildo or her strapon and it hits just the right spot. She has also become very good at prostate massages with a handheld dildo. I haven't had one more intense yet.

2. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

My ex wife used to hit my button for sure. She had a doubleheader and we would face each other pn the loveseat. She would grind her hips and work my prostate. I would ooze and leak...lol

3. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Had a realskin with suction base, that i would stick on the seat in thr gsrden tub.Took a careful stretch and minute to get things sliding right ,but when I did it was wonderful..

Sissybrandy likes this.
  4. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Spooning position, butt plug in her arse, vibrating butt plug in mine, one hand pull her pony tail and the other gripping her throat while I pound her pussy hard until I cum hard and deep!

5. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I like doggy position nice big cushion under her tummy, nice and tight anal being stretched by my huge black meat awesome

Latinperv likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mini wand. 2nd highest continual vibration. Medium hard into clit.

Jerkaddict and LoveVortexxx like this.
  7. LoveVortexxx

LoveVortexxx Members

Vibrator on the right side of the clit.
    Gets me every time.

Jerkaddict likes this.
  8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior couple and for us it is a bit of a rodeo unless both of us need and want a quickie.
    We like to change positions. We both agree, if we want to finish together, doggie is best.But,
    If she wants her on “O” she is on top or I am pounding her with her legs over my shoulder.
    One of our best positions is me standing at the edge of the bed with her legs over my shoulders, her ass on a pillow and her head proopted up.She really likes to watch me slide in and pound her. Her eyes wide open, watching. It gets rough but erotic.
    I won’t mention the words that are used. Ha!

9. Marko2015

Marko2015 Julia loves being watched!

Wrists tied to the bedposts, blindfolded, using her small wand type vibrator directly on her clit while slowly using my tongue for intercourse.

Her orgasm comes fast and all at once - and she slams her thighs together so hard I can barely breath.....:yum::dizzy:

Brittney blonde and cindy94 like this.
  10. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

For me, some orgasms are better than others, but it's difficult to put it down to things I can replicate.

However, I have noticed that my orgasms are more intense recently and much longer lasting with aftershocks. I wondered if it has something to do with my prostrate which is a little enlarged. Getting older appears to have an upside.

11. leggs

leggs Banned

While getting multiple partners, the more I get the harder I cum

12. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Hot!

13. Franky29

Franky29 Members

Pegging has giving me the best, longest and most lingering orgasms I ever had. My wife’s best orgasms are the ones she fights hard for. I keep edging her and watch her trying to reach her peek. It’s awesome.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Sissybrandy and Deejay88 like this.
  14. vols

vols Members

What's the most partners you've had

15. leggs

leggs Banned

seven at one time or day

Jerkaddict likes this.
  16. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good long edging for a few hours will give me an awesome orgasm. Always results in big, far shooting loads too. So satisfying and messy.

17. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

time and patience. hours of foreplay and then when shes at the threshold of orgasm I enter the jaded gates. :D After that its just a matter of hanging on for the wildest ride. :)

Sissybrandy likes this.
  18. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Like the ogasms ive had from anal sex a lot!! Whole body was convulsing for like 30min! But I’ve even had an orgasm from giving a blowjob! Just loved how good I was able to make him feel, that’s the best!

6Sailor9, zorro69, BoyToy69 and 2 others like this.
  19. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

To get a girl to orgasm its no easy feat, it takes a lot of time maybe hours depending on the girl. If you are prepared to put the effort into getting her to orgasm then its going to be incredible for you also. The reward of getting her to orgasm is the most intense climax you'll ever have. What the guy feels is beyond words which makes me wonder what it must be life for the girl. Absolutely mind-blowing I imagine.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  20. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

usually some form of doggy style

6Sailor9, zorro69 and Jerkaddict like this.