How Do You Handle Your Erection When You Piss?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Barry Mandelay, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Yeah I'vd had these and the penis gets harder than at the moment of even the most intense orgasm. I usually sit down and bend over as the penis's angle is vertical and it strains rock-hard against the belly. The need to pee is usually so bad at that point it is almost pain. The worse the need to pee, the harder the erection. The penis gets so hard you can actually flick it with a finger and hear the flesh "click" as your finger hits the side of the penis.

2. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

Try and relax

3. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Grab hold, point down, let loose and back up for a magnificent golden arch! :D

Quickly walk back forward once the stream starts diminishing! :eek::D

4. passygalore

passygalore Members

I finally came up with the least messy/painful/sleep-destroying solution. I would open a bedroom window just a few inches, force my erection out as far as possible, and pee into the non-judgmental darkness.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. bungeman

bungeman Members

Me too

6. bungeman

bungeman Members

Pull vacuum hose over it

7. passygalore

passygalore Members

Wow! What a powerful response to sexual release shutdown! My own experience was very different and at an older age.

During my own two months in Basic Training, my body seemed to go into survival mode, where reproduction needed to be put on the back-burner in favor of getting enough sleep and wolfing down lots of food to meet high activity needs. I don't recall thinking about my penis at all after years of daily masturbation.

Later, at my permanent duty station--and with lack of privacy--I needed to masturbate at night under the bed covers, or on the closed-stall toilet in the morning. I was surprised when my bed neighbor once casually mentioned my under-the-covers activity and nightly semen odor and recommended a trip downtown to meet with some street girls.

8. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

In the morning, I sort of rotate my hips forward so my penis is easier to aim down. By the time I'm finished peeing, I'm only semi stiff.

9. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

It depends how hard I am at the time. I'm very straight when erect so, if I only have a moderate erection, I can usually force my aim down to hit the toilet bowl. OTOH, if I'm rebar rigid (and that happened a lot in my younger years), I'd resort of a location change to solve the problem. You see, I live in the country, so there's no one to see me except for the birds, squirrels, and deer. I'd just step out on my back deck and pee over the side. As long as I wasn't pissing into the wind, everything was copacetic.

10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I would sit on the toilet and point it down to aim the stream in. Doing so, I needed to slide back to avoid getting splashed from the pee hitting under the rim on the toilet bowl
    Sometimes it was followed by masturbation and I pointed it down again for the cumshot

Other times I just went for masturbation and pointed it down same way then it was followed by peeing. Both ways were a two for one deal

11. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

I've never cum in the toilet. My penis wouldn't go that far down since it just about touches my belly when I've got a hard on and I'm standing.

12. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

My favorite time to jack off is with a desperately full bladder. The orgasms are amazing.

13. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

if there is a urinal I can piss to the back with an erection. At home I'll sit and push it down under the edge of the bowl. I also have to bend over a little to get the end pointed under the rim. As I piss the erection subsides. Outside is fun because I can let the stream fly up in the air.

14. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

When I'm fully hard my cock points up, usually when I need to piss in the morning it isn't fully hard and if it is I can still point it down slightly and bend over to hit the toilet bowl. Quite often I will go stand on the back door if I'm hard and need to piss as it isn't overlooked and just piss with my rock hard cock pointing upwards and let the golden arc flow.

I have done that many times in the middle of the night in my old house, I would open the window fully and stand on the sill and just piss rather than go down two flights of stairs to the bathroom. When I was a kid and I'd stay at my grandmothers house, she lived in a very rural area, and in the seventies they still had outside plumbing and it was at the bottom of a long garden so it was usual to go out side the back door where there was light from the house and piss in the gully pot just outside the back door.

15. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

Been there myself with that after I've had a wank and need to piss

16. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

It has happened to me was having a wank and didn't realise how bad I needed to pee, I just had to go luckily the once I was in the shower so just let the pee flow, another time I was wanking Infront of the toilet in a gf house, got so horny seeing her in skimpy clothes. The worst was when I a kid I was in bed and the pee just had to release all over me my cousin and our friend

6Sailor9 likes this.