How Do You Handle Your Erection When You Piss?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Barry Mandelay, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I noticed this morning I had another harder than usual erection waking me because I had to piss. It curves up when erect pointing skyward. I've had this happen in the middle of the night before, many times. My cock seems like it is about to burst through my skin as I scurry to the toilet having to piss so bad. It's a real dilemma trying to piss into the toilet bowl with my cock pointing skyward. There's no way I can stand there and hit the bowl so I sit on the seat and bend over to piss into it pushing my cock down below the rim. It probably looks funny as hell. When the urine begins to flow my erection subsides. Not always all the way to a flaccid state but it still softens as I piss.

So I ask you men, do you ever have or had an erection because you had to piss and how did you handle it?

2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It ain't easy, but easier since it's straight and straight out. It's just tough trying to aim at first.... Sometimes I think my man cave will have a urinal.

3. Longstone

Longstone Members

The same way. I tend to pee sat down anyway but definitely when I’ve got a stiffy

anythingonce likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2023
  5. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh sure. In fact I used to call them pee hard-ons instead of morning wood because I always thought it was the bodies way to control peeing by causing an erection instead. (Nope it's a hormone thing and your T levels are highest in the morning usually). My erection doesn't curve, it's pretty straight mostly. So I awkwardly point it down toward the commode. Sometimes I have to lean forward and hold the wall to get the aim correct. If I sat down there's a chance I touch the bowl or the water.

Suburbanray and anythingonce like this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Oh, that's funny calling it snake tongue piss. But I know the feeling as I've been there, done that, and got my tee shirt all wet. I've had the hole sealed closed with dry cum only to hold back the piss and build pressure. When it broke loose piss sprayed everywhere. Walls, cabinet, face. Just everywhere.

7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

You'll piss your eye out!

Suburbanray and Twogigahz like this.
  8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I have to pee, I don’t have a choice. So, I force my erection down and hold it there until I am done

anythingonce likes this.
  9. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

sit and point down, making sure not to piss through that gap between the bowl and the seat. I've done that before and the cleanup is a bitch because I'm trying not to step in anything. Or worse, pissing on your pants/pajamas that are down around your ankles. Women have it easy (just kidding, ladies)!

10. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Gently, of course. :D

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  11. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

When I'm erect and have to pee I try to bend over on the toilet. In the summer I go outside and piss in the backyard while erect.

12. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lived most my life where I can just step outside to pee and let it shoot for to the sky.

13. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

when I get an erection I usually jo, then goes down & then pee

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  14. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Ever pee while jo?

15. softl

softl Members

Piss in the shower! Turn on the water to wash it away.

Suburbanray and MartNorth like this.
  16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Yes, and it's a pain in the ass. Well, really in the groin as I might be stroking away and get the urge to to piss. I don't want to but there it is.
    It gets so bad it hurts. I have to stop, figure out how to hit the toilet hole, relax, and let it fly. You don't know how hard it is to relax an erection that's halfway ready to cum. Especially one that's just been inside a pussy.

17. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I often wake up in the night with a boner because I have to pee. But not a really hard boner. It is soft enough to pee by the time I reach the can. I have had situations at work when I go to the bathroom to rub out a quick one and trying to get it to get soft quick enough to pee before getting back to my desk.

18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Never could while taking care of an erection or someone taking care of it for me.
    But if I had to pee before that, once I cum I have to pee. HAVE to!

I unknowingly tested the theory with someone who lived for edging. I drank a lot of water the days before and or the way over to see what it did for cum amount. I had to pee a few times on the way, then when I arrived I felt I needed to again but held it in. During the edging HJ I felt none of the urgency to pee so the high arousal overrode that need until she made me cum. Then I really needed to go.

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  19. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I find that if I get hard while needing to pee I can stay hard for longer than usual. Some of my best jerk off sessions.

20. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Yeah it gets pretty hard and I find it neat that it suppresses the need to pee

Paulievcvc likes this.