How do you guys afford your habits?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by CoLdFuSioN167, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Gemini-Wolf

Gemini-Wolf Member

2. stevedavejesus

stevedavejesus Member

i operate an underground hobo fighting ring.

3. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I use my delorian to travel to the future, pick up a sports almanac, then go back in time and use the information to win vast amounts of money.

4. sn00ki

sn00ki Guest

For the past three years of my life nearly every penny of my money has gone towards pain killers. Though I am an addict and need to take them every day , many times- might I add, so I am not going through the worst pain in my life... I do not consider myself a junkie. I somehow manage to pay my bills on time, every time and still am able to support my extremely expensive habit.

I do not sell drugs, steal, nor do I do anything immoral to support my habit. I work two jobs... a morning waitressing job (where ALL of my tips go towards my afternoon pills) and a night waitressing job (where all of my tips go toward my night/ next morning pills). I have had these jobs for three and a half years and the money flow is coming in strongggg :) I feel like I can do whatever the hell I want with my money as long as I rightfully earn it :)

5. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

I buy drugs when I can afford them.

6. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Buy in bulk,Buy weed in bulk from growers I'm luckily related to or know really well who sell me bud extra cheap, etc.. plus working at a job with my uncle as boss helps,as he gets high and I get paid to mess around because he made me the boss 2nd to him and so I tell other people what needs to be done and then chill out and get high with my uncle,if he even shows up for work then I am boss or send people home for the day which most don't care as long as they get paid for a few days a week of work..lol

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

may I ask what the business is?

8. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

same yo.

9. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

My DOC is a weak opioid that is undesirable by most, so even everyday heavy use doesn't ring up the bill too much. I am going off of it though and onto Suboxone. My insurance will pay for the pills, but not the doctor, so I will essentially be paying the same as I am now with the pills.

10. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

.....and what would that opiod be?

11. pn0606

pn0606 Guest

I closeline old ladys and take there bingo money

12. etkearne

It was Tramadol via Internet pharmacies.

13. ILoveLamp

ILoveLamp Member

i live in Africa :) :) :) :) weed costs nothing for me. and it's good stuff. come find out for yourself

14. ness33

ness33 Member

my dealer does two 80mg oxys for one blowjob....i get high everyday. JK JK JK

15. DrKlunk

DrKlunk weewoo island

Basically I kill people for money

16. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

whereabouts are you in W.Africa?

Simon

17. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I have a prescription for 150 10mg vikes per month, and it's free. And I have a few connections with other people with prescriptions that don't charge that much.

18. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

I just steal pills from my dad, its easy, quick, and free!! and i know i know, your all like "oh but he needs them!! thats fucked up dude!!" no its not, cuse he abuses the shit out of them. so if anything. im helping him....atleast thats my sick way of looking at it. viva la opiates!

19. etkearne

Regardless of the morals involved, you are still going to have to keep your eyes open to make sure YOU don't develop a tolerance, and then, oops, there wouldn't be enough pills for you OR your Dad. Just be aware of that! Opioid tolerance grows insanely fast.