How do you guys afford your habits?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by CoLdFuSioN167, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Mar9990

Mar9990 Member

If I caught you breaking into my house I would put a very large caliber bullet right between your eyes. Wanna be a junkie? cool...Don't be a fucking thief

2. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! Banned

I go to a Pain Management Doctor. #120 Oxycontin 80mg, #30 Oxycontin 40mg, #240 Roxicodone 30mg, and #90 Xanax 2mg per month.

Cost me around 2k per month to fill all this, but it all evens itself out.

=)

3. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

this!!!

though psychedelics are more important than opiates to me, so they come first when I get money

4. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

I WISH opiates were as cheap as psychedelics...heh. Even though I can't stand them, it would just be nice, for once, to see a drug come by cheaper then my DOC.

5. intechnicolor

intechnicolor Member

I work two jobs and budget my money. Seriously thinking about not smoking cigarettes for awhile though. That'd easily put another $50-$60 in my pocket every week and I have always been able to stop myself whenever I wanted to without any real issues at all.

6. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

Mostly they r just given to me by family members and my boyfriend, now if i had to pay for them all i probably wouldnt be an addict.

7. smacklink18

smacklink18 Member

Working. A steady paycheck works wonders.

8. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

A steady paycheck + a habit = no place to live and no food eventually. If you have a serious habit a normal paycheck won't get you by...because before I was using with a decent paying job I was having trouble paying all the damn bills.
    :mad:

9. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

i make and grow my own, then trade for others . . . .

10. dabble77

dabble77 Member

I used to buy in bulk to save money, but just ended up using WAAY more than usual. Withdrawls after using multiple times everyday are absolutely hellacious. I'm cringing just thinking about it. Finding a good connect with low prices helps, and maintaining that relationship is just as important. I also work extra shifts to help make cash for the crap I put up my nose.

11. bluedragonfly

bluedragonfly Member

I go to a pain management Dr as well, but hes also an orthopedist. Anyway, I get 90 7.5 lortabs for a month, I know.. not a lot. It's the fentanyl patch that keeps me going.. Supposed to wear one every day.. but started chewing on one awhile ago, then the next night, the next.. You get it. Now I cut one in half for one night, and chew the other the next. Pathetic.. lol. I'm not sure how much I "spend" but insurance really helps me with my issues. Have parents with good jobs so for now and I'm on their insurance.. Only until March.. then Im fucked! Other shit, maybe $100 a month? I'm on xanax too, have older bottles of different benzos that I haven't used.. Good for trading.
    Ohh.. as to how I pay for it, I've been disabled for a long time, but I worked as a nanny for awhile and when I was away I saved up all my money.. No I don't use it all for drugs, I couldn't live like that.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

if you crush up some oxys and put them in the substrate for growing shrooms.. you can get oxy-shrooms.. scouts honor.. :eggnog:

13. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

sucking people off

14. Gravity

Gravity #winning

That is crazy.

Then I looked where ur from and it all made since.

15. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

16. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Sooner or later--
    Robbery.

17. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i rob banks

18. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

sometimes i kill dealers, or rob pharmacies...but most of the time i just hand my script to the pharmacist.

19. DrKlunk

DrKlunk weewoo island

Suck the man's dick and then when he gets stingy I spread my resources real thin. If I run out, I run out.

However though Im about to start growing mushrooms and started a gorilla grow project so... Im gunna be set for winter

20. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

You can say that again!!!!!!!!