How do you grow blueberry?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by nikebball518, Apr 9, 2007.

1. nikebball518

nikebball518 Member

How do you grow blueberry weed, and what are some ways of flavoring weed?

2. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

step 1.
    pick a blueberry.
    step 2.
    add water.
    step 4.
    wait i forgot someting.
    step 5.
    put blueberry in ground.
    step 7
    fuck... what was it?
    step 8.
    water blueberry.
    step 9.
    eat bluebrry,.

3. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

To grow Blueberry Haze (which I assume you mean) you need ::gasp:: Blueberry Haze seeds!

Now as for your second question on how to "flavor" your weed, you can visit "www.tastypuff.com" and buy one of their fabulos different flavors to put on your herb of choice. Or you can buy something similar at your local head shop.

4. snoopdoggg

snoopdoggg Member

hey man i kno u didnt kno any better, but its still a hilarious question. blueberry is a strain of marijuana that naturally smells like blueberries. you dont flavor it, u just buy the seeds or however u wanna go about growing it.

the only way i kno of "flavoring" weed is to put some of that like tasty puff or w/e its called on a joint which will kinda make it taste like the flavored tasty puff liquid that u can buy. not sure if its called tasty puff or not though

5. Monolith

Monolith Member

the best way to get flavored weed is to buy a flavored blunt wrap. Mango is the best. Roll your weed up in that and smoke it. It smells soo good and tastes good too.

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

blueberry is my favorite stain of all time. it may not be the most potent. buts its got all the characteristics I'm looking for as far as looks, taste, smell, and high.

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

if you're using a hydroponic setup, you just have to add blueberry puree to the water.

how do you think growers get strains like "Mango" or "NYC Diesel? the mango strain uses a substrate (either hydroponic or soil-based) infused with mango pulp. similarly, NYC Diesel is grown in a hydroponic setup with a 14:1 ratio of water to gasoline.

furthermore, you can flavor weed with anything, really--honey dew melon, chive and onion, parmesan eggplant, whatever. the best way to add the flavor begins with ensuring that your particular flavoring is taken up by the plant's transport system (i.e. xylem/phloem--for water and minerals/organic compounds, respectively); of course, the easiest way to do that is to just add your "ingredients" or "flavorings" to the plant's food source.

good luck!

8. 420fuchs

PurpleGel, I appreciate your intelligent and intriguing response, but your audience was a 14 year old kid, who probably forgot he posted this already.

He doesn't have the intelligence or resources to carry out a hydroponic grow operation.

9. 420fuchs

[​IMG]

He needs a role model. (Picture was in his gallery)

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

his entire post was sarcasm. damn stoners!

11. 420fuchs

Sorry to pull a towelie here lol but "i'm sorry! i'm high!"

12. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

that is shake