how do you feel about facials?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Mar 12, 2021.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've licked my guys cum off both of our wives' titties in the past. I hate to see cum wasted.

2. bmobius

bmobius Members

A hot mess of cum on my face does incredibly hot and dirty things to my brain. If I'm with a guy that like to give facials, I'm there with mouth open, tongue out, eyes closed, and waiting to feel it hit.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  3. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

My girlfriend lets me do it to her. I used to like getting a facial too. Its that thing of being a dirty little cum dump for your man after you have sucked his hard cock until he can contain it no longer, and blow his cummy load onto my face. Turns me on just thinking about it.

4. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

The first time was kind of surprising, he came a lot, it flowed down my chin while my girlfriend giggled and laughed. Soon afterwards she had me suck two cocks while she and a girlfriend watched. I was hooked.:p

5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

.....I guess you certainly became a-DICK-ted, that first time......;)

"Live long and prosper"

6. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I've sucked a few, although it's been over r a decade since. I have never taken it into my mouth, mainly because of the strong stream, and the volume I see launched out after a long play. I do slip it back out of my mouth and watch close up as the stream of come leaves his cock head and I've had a mess of hot come all over my face and chest.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was the very same way until one afternoon I was wanting to finally take a load in my mouth, get a good taste and swallow it. I never turned back since.

8. topper

topper Member

Like a lot of things, it was me first. I asked her to swallow, but she kissed me and gave it all back. She had to put a vibrator, the old hard plastic (facial massager) in my ass before I could put anything in hers. Still not catching on, I asked her if I could cum on her face. That turned into "how would you like a facefull of your cum"? I said Sure, to see what it was like. She actually seemed thrilled at the opportunity. Same with anal & anal toys . I didn't care , it was just sex. I was letting her have fun, I get to cum and she could see it was fun. She would probably try it out of jealousy, which she did. I felt like it was worth it for the orgasm . Its just cum and washes up . She still likes to give me facials, but while I have a dildo in my ass.

Prplyrs and Suburbanray like this.
  9. Prplyrs

Prplyrs Members

Personally I love them! Ever since my first facial I enjoy wallowing in a face full of cum and want it filmed and have pics taken. I swallow too, depending on my mood, their mood and spontaneity.

10. topper

topper Member

Whenever my wife gives me a prostate massage and milking, she put me in a position where my cock is above my face. Every drop drips onto my face. She can push the cum right out of me . By tthe time she is finished,which is with a good orgasm, Im a mess. She wouldn't let me give her a facial because she thinks its degrading to a woman, but she likes degrading me. Im not complaining.

SantaCruzRob and Suburbanray like this.
  11. nagwink

nagwink Visitor

Its not degrading just messy, and it always goes in my hair :(

12. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Correct, i know many say some things are degrading to women or women are seen as sex objects. Unless the woman objects I don't see a problem.
    If a woman has the looks and wants to pose for nude images etc she knows she's ok with it.
    If a woman wants hot sex or has a kinky streak it's not degrading if she is a willing partner. Surely women can enjoy mixing it up too.

Suburbanray likes this.
  13. BottomBiGuy

BottomBiGuy Members

I love swallowing but (if the guy is clean) I prefer it when he cums deep in my ass. I'm not against facials and I do think they are hot as hell but my order of preference is ass, mouth, and then face so I ether need a guy who can have multiple orgasms or multiple guys, lol

14. topper

topper Member

Until it happened, she didn't even realize how hot it was to see me with cum dripping down my face. She will almost always try to get me with it, and I don't object. She watched me and my friend suck each other in the boat this weekend . I could see that my wife was watching on the blink camera. This time we got close to the camera so she could see me get it up close. When he was about to explode, I stopped sucking and started stroking fast, with his cock right at the tip of my nose. Whe he started to cum, he hit me on the forehead. It dripped right down over my eyebrow and onto my cheek, with the rest dripping down my nose and lips. I instinctivly wiped it with my hand but it just made more of a sticky stringy mess all over my face. I could see from the blue light that she was still watching. Looking to impress her, I gathered it on my finger and put it in my mouth, pulled it out clean, turned and smiled to the camera.My friend was greedy and kept sucking as I came. Surprisingly, when done, he turned to camera and opened his mouth to show it filled with my cum. With a little drippin down his chin, he swallowed then wiped his chin and smiled to the camera.
    When I got home, my wife told me how much she enjoyed the show. I watched to recording and even impressed myself with how disgustingly hot this was.

SantaCruzRob and Suburbanray like this.
  15. Alexresident504

Alexresident504 Members

Never tried it. With the right guy I'd be totally open to it

16. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I usually prefer it in my mouth or my ass, but there are times when having a guy ejaculate all over my face is fucking hot.

17. thesantos29

thesantos29 Pretty Hip

I love giving facials. I've never received one, but, i've become a cum addict and am looking forward to my first.

18. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

My ex wife was never up for anything like this but my girlfriend is normally up for anything. I have been known to take a guys load on my face and in my mouth.

Suburbanray likes this.
  19. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Confirmation of a job well done!:p

mattygroves likes this.
  20. mattygroves

mattygroves Members

The first ever blow job I gave ended in a facial, and I loved it.

Since then I've swallowed most of the time, love the taste of cum, and it's less messy.