how do you feel about facials?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Mar 12, 2021.

1. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Waste of perfectly good cum. In belongs in the mouth and down the throat. Or inside the ass.....

Piobaire likes this.
  2. Slimflipper

Slimflipper Members

I would rather he finish off in my mouth. Less clean up and love the feeling of it erupting

Piobaire likes this.
  3. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Don't mind clean up or leakage.. it makes me feel sexy

colloquial likes this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's on my list and pretty sure it will happen before the end of the month. I really would enjoy multiple guys blowing their loads on my face, just never got the opportunity. I'm talking like six guys; I'm sucking them all off. The first one blows his load on my face as I move on to suck the second one with his cum on my face and off to the third and so and so on, and so on until I'm covered in cum.

5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

......always fucking HOT seeing a real TOUGH-looking dude (especially if he has a beard, 'stashe, or heavy 5 o' clock shadow) taking a several hot, thick blasts of sticky stud-sauce all over his kisser (LOVE seeing a guy getting his eyeglasses and/or shade spunked as well!):D

Seeing a bald dude get his head plastered with hot jizz is another thing that is fucking hot to see!:cool:

6. To take it to the next level, how many guys lick the cum off their lover’s face and snowball that cum with sloppy kisses?

I have not done that, but have snowballed a few times with an especially open minded fuck buddy. She loved cum and one day surprised me by kissing me with a mouthful that I thought she had swallowed.

I was a bit shocked at first but then really got into it and my dick got rock hard all over again. We shared a few loads during one particular sex-filled weekend when we were forced to stay inside due to a huge winter storm.

7. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Mmm one of my fantasies.

8. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Seems like a waste to me; but I really like swallowing.

KC69 and Ybcican like this.
  9. Cumlover713

Cumlover713 Members

my favorite I love big ropes of cum shot on my face, I like jacking off & when I'm ready to cum I will throw my legs back behind me & shoot my load all over my face. I want to do a bukkake load after load shot on my face, bout to cum thinking about it.

SantaCruzRob and BiSal like this.
  10. bigfella

bigfella Members

I love to have 2 or 3 guys empty their loads over my face and just feel and smell it before I start to lick it.

BiSal likes this.
  11. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

would rather it in my mouth or ass

KC69, BiSal and maturemale3346 like this.
  12. people_lover

people_lover Members

Timeless topic.
    I have enjoyed giving facials to girlfriends who don't like cum in her mouth, usually followed by lots of kissing.
    Like some have commented here, I'd rather have a man cum in my mouth than waste it on my face. But when two or more guys are wagging their pricks in my face it seems to set off the group when one of them starts cumming on my face. Once the cum starts to flow I'm happy to catch as much as I can in my mouth. It's been a while since I've had the pleasure but it's not the kind of pleasure you'll ever forget.
    Facials are great when it's what makes the moment more exciting. Nothing wrong with milking him dry and wiping your face for a taste when the show is over.

SantaCruzRob, GrayGuy57 and BiSal like this.
  13. BiSal

BiSal Members

One of my fantasies, Love to be covered w cum and have cocks and hands spreading it eveywhere.

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  14. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

.......seems that there is MORE than ONE outcome ("out-CUM?) when it comes to "milking the lizard"....(!!):D

Love seeing pics/vids of hunky macho guys with thick mustaches and/or beards plastered with another guy's thick, hot sperm-load........."finger-lickin' good", for sure!:D

BiSal likes this.
  15. Tower69

Tower69 Members

In my mouth thank you. That's where I'd want it. Less messy and easier to clean. Plus, it's hotter in the mouth and tastes much better too.

KC69 and BiSal like this.
  16. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Same

BiSal and Tower69 like this.
  17. Blastolene

Blastolene Members

Definitely prefer swallowing the reward for all that hard work... and not spilling/wasting a single drop!

KC69, BiSal and Tower69 like this.
  18. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Guest

Me, too

Well I'm curious likes this.
  19. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Guest

My wife wants to do that to me.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  20. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

No thanks. It’s going inside somewhere.