how do you feel about facials?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

Not on my face. Seems like a waste of cum to me when it's so good to have it in your mouth.

2. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

not on my face, want it in my mouth, waste of cum on face

Piobaire and KC69 like this.
  3. JeffT

JeffT Members

It's ok. I'd rather swallow or maybe deep kiss and cum swap.

rookie67 and KC69 like this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I recall and evening I was sucking two guys off on my living room couch. Going from one cock to the other and while sucking one guy the other was gently stroking himself to keep himself hard for my mouth. They both stood up so I could place both cocks in my mouth, mainly just the head but did manage to get about two inches of each cock into my eager mouth. Then all of a sudden while I sucking the one cock the other guy blows his load all over my face while I'm sucking the other cock. It wasn't too bad as he wiped it up with the head of his cock and shoved his cock into my mouth so I could eat it. I used both cocks to wipe up that one load and then the second guy finally blew his entire load into my mouth. Not a fan of facials, but this was rather enjoyable.

rookie67, SantaCruzRob, BiSal and 3 others like this.
  5. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If my partner wants to provide me a facial, I will gladly comply and enjoy.
    I may sneak a swallow in there at some point, though, … only for clean-up purposes, of course.(wink)

BiSal and LowHangers like this.
  6. BigBlackSack01

BigBlackSack01 Members

It's a waste of good cum, so it the mouth it goes!

7. missn3njerry

missn3njerry Members

i find getting a facial is a bit humiliating and submissive ; i find them very sexy

8. Bob Robert

Bob Robert Newbie

Got an unanticipated facial once, didn't like it and have been firm with my partner(s) that Facials are not an option.

9. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

waste of cum

Piobaire and Bob Robert like this.
  10. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

yes, total waste.

Piobaire and KC69 like this.
  11. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

yea, rather in my mouth to taste & swallow

Piobaire, Nakednudist and KC69 like this.
  12. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

It's not something I want all the time but having a man shoot his cum in my face along my lips and nose is a real turn on for me. I like watching the cum first shoot from his cock, to feel the warm cum as it lands on my face and taste it as it hits my lips. I like being submissive and this is one way a man can exert his dominance on me. Don't get me wrong.....I am a masculine guy but in this area I give in to my mostly hidden submissive persona. But I'm not truly a sub in getting pain interjected into sexual things except maybe a light spanking of my ass. But eating and wearing cum is something that is really exciting for me. I just see cum as part of a payoff in giving a man pleasure. Much like a woman's wetness during the build up and at the point of orgasm.

BiSal likes this.
  13. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

I've yet to have one, but I would think I would prefer it in my mouth instead. Granted I don't think I would have a problem with it but I'm a big cum slut.

BiSal and KC69 like this.
  14. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If I ever get to try, I'd accept one and of course I've given facials to girls. My current FWB's both prefer to swallow but once in a while I end up splashing on her and she's fine with it. It looks good sometimes but feels better as I release in her mouth. I would expect the same.

15. AlwayzHave

AlwayzHave Members

The one I had was fun, but I also got cummed all over by 5 different guys who took turns on me. A couple of them shot on my face, but they mostly shot all my body.

16. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Never had that done to me, but I've cum on my wife's face a few times. She likes it.
    With a guy, I'd rather swallow or share a snowball

KC69 likes this.
  17. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

In my early days of cocksucking only, I rarely became really passionate with the guy I was having oral sex with. But once in an LA gay sex club, a cute guy and I were taking turns sucking each other's cocks for over 2 hours, and I had never loved sex with a guy more at that point in my life. It was so much fun. But when he finally let loose, shooting his cum all over my face, a passion came up in me greater than I'd ever felt before with anyone, man or woman. I went crazy rubbing my face against his still cumming cock, loving the smell, taste, and texture of his semen like I've never experienced before. It was beyond intoxicating. Of course, now I just want to take his cum straight into my mouth to fully taste him before swallowing, and I'm looking for a regular FWB to breed each other's assholes and share our essence, our seed, in that most intimate way. But sometimes facials can be mindblowing.

KC69 likes this.
  18. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

I like the taste of cum . Would take a facial if it would turn my man on but I'm still going to scoop it lick it get it in my mouth. But if it turns him on and keeps him horny enough to eat my ass and fuck me then go for it baby

19. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

The eat my ass and fuck me sounds good.

rookie67 likes this.
  20. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Well anytime I'm with a guy that is my goal and if I need to take a facial to get him to eat my ass and fuck me it is a small price to pay. Wear panties ... Ok.... Eat your wife's pussy... Ok.... Take a spanking... Not to hard but ok...
    Just give me that tongue and cock in my ass