how do you feel about driving while stoned?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by check., Jan 24, 2009.

1. Noodles Jefferson

Noodles Jefferson Member

Where I live, NH, has some of the strictest anti-marijuana laws in the nation, yet it's surprisingly easy to get away with smoking and smoke driving. I do it all the time with my buddy, steering with my knee sometimes.

2. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

When I'm really high and driving shit looks like a video game with superb graphics lol

3. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

My girlfriend has often told me being high and driving is often like a video game.

One time she said that as she was driving and I looked at her and said "you know if we crash were probably gonna die right?" and she completley turns her head and makes some weird face and says "Oh I'm completley aware of the current situation" and she stared at me for like 10 seconds without even looking at the road. At about 5 seconds into it I was like "Shit watch the road!"

That was a fun day. :)

4. Softerthanice223

Softerthanice223 Member

I'm against it, I don't think it's a good idea.

5. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Driving is really fun if you do it within the 15 mins after you smoke.

6. foxer

foxer Member

i got really toked once, went driving with my freinds and drove about 5 blocks the wrong way down a one way with all my freinds screaming bloody hell at me before I even realized what was going on. (I was listening to music in my head) it was the only time that kinda thing ever happened to me, but what can happen once can happen twice. driving while stoned definatly is not the worse thing out there but it's also not the smatest thing eather.

7. nickers224

nickers224 Member

nononono

you dont get in trouble for not having your lisence while your driving
    they just run your name and address. if they really need to see your lisence for something (idk why) you have 24 hours to get it to them

8. MurkN

MurkN Member

Depth perception really fucks with me when I'm driving. Last week I missed a turn while driving high with a couple friends. The reckless driver in me wanted to do a burnout at 40 mph into this guys driveway and peel back out to turn around. I totally fucking missed his driveway and ran over this bush and into a ditch. Good thing nobody was around and we pushed the car out before anyone noticed. :D

9. sunshine74

sunshine74 Member

I have drove stoned and I like it but I am also scared of getting pulled over and getting busted. I drive REALLY slow when I am high. I came home from a friends house one night and about half way home forgot where I was and though I had drove like 5 miles past my road. LOL!

10. Ricky(dos)Martinez

Ricky(dos)Martinez Member

the most fun while driving ever...specially on long trips i'll never get a speeding ticket while stoned cause i always do 2-3 miles below the speed limit for some reason lol

11. RED_LEBANESE

RED_LEBANESE Member

i love driving when high its much more fun especially when u have a bmw 325i