How Do You Control Your Urges To Kill People?

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by relaxxx, Sep 13, 2013.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Somewhere in your brain there exists a primal animal core.

How do you keep a lid on your thirst for blood?

2. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

With a machete

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

the threat of the rest of my life is prison

4. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Throw knives until I'm calm & centered then go putter in my garden.......

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yawn.

Uh, yeah... I guess I'm just unusual but I don't have urges to kill people. Not to stomp their asses to the pavement- sure. But, kill. Nah.. you have to do something really really messed up (molest a kid....rape someone I know, etc...) to get me to go there and then, yeah... with those people ---well, one particular person, luckily I couldn't find him but other than that, it's that it's not worth it to die in prison because of some asshole.
    But how do I stop myself from pounding someone's ass to the pavement? I just tell myself it's not worth it...cause it never is.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I believe that life is punishment enough..

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

who says I do?:devil:

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Hmmm

my "animal core" usually focuses on rape ...not murder

ive no thirst for blood...tastes like stainless steel and i dont really like it

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

10. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

There's only been a couple times when I'm sure I could've killed someone. Once was when my great grandpa's house was robbed. I grabbed my .357, stuffed it in the back of my belt, and drove to Denver like a bat out of hell. Best believe if the bastards were on the property when I was, they would be dead right now. So, I guess the person that pissed me off not being in my proximity is how I'm controlled... :leaving:

11. broony

broony Banned

go to the gun range and blow some shit up...

then go get high, while getting laid..

then repeat.. it works.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I know that exact feeling (the one guy that I couldn't find that I mentioned in my earlier post is who I am referring to).... but I'm wondering.. if you really really reaaaallllly think about it---when it all comes down to it, say you would have ran into him instead of the opposite, think you would have actually done it?

For me... Well, I've thought about it a lot in the past when the situation was going on---and I know the guy I'm referring to had it coming, "deserved" it and I know I could have and might have, but I don't know if I would have or not.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

I want to kill one person.. They are a judge. what prevents me..

Should she die Im my life time ,, Im a dig the bitch up and drive her around on the hood my car and dump it over the site where they killed my brother. the **** judge with her clit licking cop friends..

Im willing to take the bite for that one. abuse a corpse. pttf.

interesting post # 13/

14. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Oh, I'd do it. I wouldn't even think twice. Also, if anyone ever hurt/killed my babies, I'd totally kill them.

15. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

If you're really feeling the urge, you should probably talk to a therapist/ join an anger management program.

Killing someone is probably a bad idea. They may be innocent or at least not deserving of death; you could get hurt or killed in the process; an innocent person could get hurt or killed in the process; you could end up in jail; you could find that killing them won't do you any good.

A belief in karma might be helpful. Even if you don't believe in karma, life has a way of bringing shit to just about everyone. Sooner or later some bad shit may happen to them, maybe even worse than any revenge that you would want.

16. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

That's a good point. A big reason more people aren't murdered is possibly because the people who want to murder them didn't have access to their bodies.

-

Alright so life in prison is a fairly large deterrent. But what if you're reaching the end of your life? Is there a point where your desire to kill outweighs a few miserable remaining months of your life? Say you've got a terminal illness and the last thing on your bucket list is to take out a bunch of despicable piggy pie motherfuckers?

17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You mean I'm supposed to control that urge? What am I supposed to do with these bodies?

just kidding, NSA... Just kidding. :leaving:

18. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ya'll got a point there Ty, it gets harder and harder to find a good abandoned mine shaft that ain't already in use. Things were easier livin' on the coast, great whites ya know.....lol Just kidding, really officer.......

19. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Well, some people make big massacres and then they kill themselves. So they already knew their life is over anyway. (or at least thought so)

20. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Oh, I have the urges sometimes, but I spent far too long training in rescuing lives, instead o taking them. I simply cannot fathom taking away from someone something that I cannot return. If you steal someones guitar, you can give it back. If you stead someone's money, you can give it back. Sure, the hurt and the pain is still there, but at least you could give it back. If you go blow someones brains out, and find out the reason was wrong (whatever that reason may be), can you scoop up their brains into a cup and pour it back in their head and watch them come to life again? No. what about the blood? Can you force that back into their body and watch their heart start beating again? No.

I suppose if someone did something really awful, I might change my mind. Don't count on it though. Some people can kill and some cannot. I feel that even as wrapped up as I get in my emotions and mental traumas, I don't think I could kill.