how do you ask for...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by jakira1134, Jan 18, 2009.

1. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

if you know them enough to be on the phone with them then you already know what to say. If you know them so well you should be in person for that topic especially first time to bring it up. If you have never had to buy any why so much now?

breakfast anyone?

2. ad10

ad10 Member

It is actually true but usually only in cases where people die or almost die and the cops know who sold it to them. I think it is more for the harder drugs though. I know this for a fact because i read in a news paper not too long ago about an actual case where a guy overdosed and died on some drug and his dealer was being charged with manslaughter.

3. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

That's good news! If I'm ever caught drunk driving their going to charge the brewery! HA! :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

4. ad10

ad10 Member

Yeah i don't know what it's like in the US but I'd imagine it is pretty similar but people who were drink driving and crashed after work Christmas parties where suing their works for selling them alcohol and letting them drive home. a lot of companies got scared didn't allow alcohol at their functions for a while. Haven't noticed it so much in the last few years though.

5. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

People don't die from taking acid. They die from doing stupid shit ON acid, but not from acid itself.

Yes you can get charged with selling someone something, and if they do in fact overdose, you COULD be charged with manslaughter since YOU sold it to them, but this wouldn't happen with acid.

And the rumor is that if you are CAUGHT with acid ON you, each hit you have, is a manslaughter charge.

You are talking about something completely different then what the rumor is about.

6. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

That whole E manslaughter thing is a myth? I never really bothered caring.

I believed that lion/DARE officer when they told me that every pill is manslaughter when i was like...in 5th grade.

i kinda forgot about it until now. I'm glad to know I am reeducated though :]

fuckin' DARE...