how do you ask for...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by jakira1134, Jan 18, 2009.

1. jakira1134

jakira1134 Member

I know that some dealers are really paranoid about talking business on the phone and I don't like to seem naive. How do I ask for a vile or a bible discretely? ...I've never had to buy anything myself and it makes me nervous even though I know the guy pretty well. haha :blush5:
    XoXoX

2. ad10

ad10 Member

In my experience people just don't want u to say acid or lsd. if u say a vial or a sheet that's usually cool.
    If ur talking to someone who sells bibles then they most likely would want u to be more discrete, however i cant imagine anyone who has never bought acid themselves trying to buy a bible... big leap imo.

3. jakira1134

jakira1134 Member

It is for my ex-b/f. He lives in a different state and is rolling through here and can't find any acid in his area. I have almost never had to buy anything...its great being a girl with a pretty face :p...but that has made me quite naive because I'm normally just handed whatever I want...or don't want (which gets pocketed and given to friends). I'm just doing this as a favor because I have connects. Are there "code" words I should use or something?
    XoXoX

4. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

:ack2:

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I usually just say "yo let me snatch up a bible of LSD brah"
    Works like a charm, totally scrambles it

6. phage

phage Member

bible?

is that a page? or multiple pages

page = 9 sheets right?

7. NadaM

NadaM Member

ask him if he can help you read the bible as you dont get certain chapters :)

man this translation is shitty... need to change your perception

8. M4rt1n

M4rt1n Member

apropo

9. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

i dont trust yew jakira

10. jakira1134

jakira1134 Member

you don't trust me? You don't know me. :cheers2:
    XoXoX

11. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

just ask like anything else.

it is kinda weird at first, even bringing up purchasing these substances in conversation is difficult (for me at least)

even if you sound like a n00b, everyone has to start somewhere :]

12. blakedipp

blakedipp Member

whenever I ask people, they never want to talk about LSD.
    are most people afraid of selling it?

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

How much acid are you looking for? You don't want to say a code-word that means you want 1000 hits...lol.

There really isn't any good way to talk about drugs over the phone. If someone is listening, they are listening for a reason, and they are going to be able to sniff through bullshit code words, and figure out what the conversation is about.

I usually just ask if they have seen my Uncle Cid lately. If they have, ask if they know how to get in touch with him.

:p

14. jakira1134

jakira1134 Member

It is a Schedule I drug in the US. I know that for possession there is a $1000 fine and up to a year in prison in CA. I had a friend arrested for dealing over 10 years ago...he disappeared for about a year and a half...he was 15 when he was sentenced, so that was the sentence for a minor...I have heard it can be charged as attempted man slaughter. Scary stuff.
    XoXoX

15. blakedipp

blakedipp Member

how much should a sheet cost?
    150-200? or more for 100 tabs?

16. jakira1134

jakira1134 Member

thank you love :)....I guess what I am picking up here is that I should just wait to see my connect in person.
    XoXoX

17. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yea what's a bible. i'm not big in the LSD scene, but i've never heard that word used. that should work imo

18. blakedipp

blakedipp Member

1000 hits.
    10 sheets

19. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

The whole manslaughter thing is a myth. I've heard different variations of it as well, such as: Each pill of ecstasy you are caught with is a manslaughter charge.

It's far from the truth. It's just like getting caught with any other drug, you can't get charged for manslaughter for having an illegal substance, you get charged with possession of an illegal substance. Acid doesn't have some super strict guideline compared to other drugs.

I want to know where the rumor started that each hit of acid/E is a manslaughter charge? It has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've heard...I have to add that to my LSD rumors thread.

20. jakira1134

jakira1134 Member

haha, I totally thought that was a harsh sentence for something so awesome! I knew about the E myth...biggest E bust in CA was in my hometown and none of them went to prison for more than 5 years (I don't think...happened right before I moved). I should have connected that myth to the lsd myth :D. thank you for that clarification :)
    XoXoX