how do i tell him?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kitty fabulous, May 26, 2004.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

what's the best way to tell a friend you're totally crazy over him? i mean besides stripping naked and leaping into his arms. although sometimes i'm tempted to try that.;)

2. riptiderevolucion

riptiderevolucion Member

Say, "(insert friend's name here), I'm crazy over you."

Or you can try what I once tried: "Do you want to fuck or eat pizza?" My dad told me that one when I was in high school and I actually said it to a female friend. He laughed his ass off when I told him I said it. She was cool about it. She said she just wanted pizza. I asked if maybe it could be a deluxe pizza, but she wanted it plain and simple. Oh well. I tried. We were really good friends for a long time and that incident didn't hinder our relationship at all. She already knew I was head over heels for her.

And if you're wondering what eating pizza has to do with anything. It refers to just hanging out with someone and going out for pizza or whatever.

3. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

"You ever think about us... and possibly us doing something together?"

4. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Kick him square in the nuts and blurt it out, that way it wont seem like such a shocking blow and he'll be in too much pain to reply.

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

To quote Generation X "Kiss me Deadly tonight." Next time he does something nice for you give him a little peck on the cheek... then look into his eyes in a face of adoration (your eyes should sparkle anime style) the plant one on the lips and play from there. Guys are not like chicks.. We wont go whoa till after the fact. Go for it :D

6. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

Heh, I'm going to try that one...

7. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

I stand by my suggestion. What's more subtle than kicking someone in the nuts? What?!

It says I love you, but I'm dangerous.

8. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

arrange an evening out for both of you, just as friends, so you can spend some time together and perhaps get closer... when the evening is up, give him a hug. hugs are always good, b/c they send happy enzymes around your body and perhaps help to put him in the mood... then after the hug, keep your arms around his neck and at this point... either dive straight in and give him a little kiss on the lips (and wait for his reaction - he might return with an even deeper kiss), or... before you kiss him, tell him how much he means to you, and how maybe you could try taking your friendship to the next stage... then go for the kiss, and see what happens :) good luck!

9. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

And what better way to say it huh?

I think I love you!

10. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I think you should just tell him. :) "Hey, I like you. No...I LIKE you. You know..." Or something of that nature. I don't think most guys get all freaked out about this stuff like most girls do.

And...

LOL! Classic. :)

11. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

nononononnononnnnonon its do you want to get a pizza and fuck? and when she says no, as they always do with me, you say, what you dont like pizza?

anyway, i think the best way is to grab his ass. like really get ahold of it.

12. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Honestly, this is the best way. Try it. But make sure you have a condom.

13. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

if it doesn't work u might be out of a freind. so concider that what ever you do.

14. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

You should tell him what ever comes out of your heart. But not everything because i did it once and she hasnt talk to me because she was shock. But tell him like I like you and What ever you guys have in common. Yup good luck

15. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

"Um, Michael (or John, or Tom, or whatever his name is...), there's something I really need to tell you.... You might not feel the same way and I understand that if you don't. But, I really HAVE TO express this, because it's really getting to me... I'm very, very, attracted to you... Do you think you might feel the same way about me?"

OR

"You know, I really feel this strong chemical attraction between us... Do you feel it too?"

OR

"You know, last night I had this crazy dream about you... You and I were getting it on and it was great! I can't stop thinking about that dream! What do you suppose it means?"

OR

You could try the "You wanna fuck, or get pizza?" line, that one is pretty good... :D

16. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I'd say get really drunk, you will surely blurt it out or take some sort of action that says what you want to say.

Or you can not say anything and suffer for the rest of your life, that is always fun!

17. respect_the_fro

respect_the_fro Member

Theres no better way than to just do it, it will be an adventure...
    ~~may your life always be as vivid as your dreams~~

18. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

Try looking deeply into his eyes... during a quiet moment alone, look as deep as you can, and picture all of your feelings for him playing like a projector through your eyes into his... Ask him what he sees in your eyes...

Sometimes words are not needed to convey feelings... but then again, depending on the guy, you might have to write it on mackeral and smack him in the face with it...

19. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

My vote is for the naked idea. I think that he would definetly get the point.

20. poeticpimpin123

poeticpimpin123 Member

Its not easy to do. Stepping into unknown territory is hard but heres some things you can try that others have tried on me or I have tried on others and it worked, that is if you cant just straight out tell him:
    1. Act like your joking, you know kinda play with him and be like" So when are you taking me out?" but do it jokingly, watch his reaction, if he doesnt completely flip out he might actually like you.
    2.See how much he cares and what he thinks of you, I know lieng is bad so dont think of it as a lie but more of as a fib. Act like your depressed or sad about something, when he asks whats wrong just be like"someone told me I was ugly today. Said I wasnt worth the bargain clothes on my back" If he says "Dont even worry about them, your beautiful and smart and he's just to stupid to se it" or something to that effect then chances are he cares, depending on what he says back could show you just how much. if/when he says all the stuff ask him if he really thinks so and then go on from there.

Best of luck!;)
    ~Butta'h~