How do I stash my weed?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Ambiguousity, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Ambiguousity

Ambiguousity Guest

So, I've been smoking for a year now and finally decided to buy some instead of just paying my friends back for using there's. I wrap it up in two plastic bags, One with just weed, one with that bag and a dryer sheet, then a third that's got some deodorant and another dyer sheet in it. I figured this would work, seeing as it works for my friend. I wake up, open my closet (Which is where I hid it) and I instantly smell the weed. I can't smell it without the closet open, but it's still quite strong. I'm afraid my parents will smell it and I'll get in shit. Is there any thing I can make or buy that I can store it in that won't smell? Or anything that I can do to keep it from smelling? I've heard mason jars work, but I have no clue what those are or how I can get them. I am underage as well, so going to a smoke shop might not help as most around me don't sell to minors. Any help?

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

a mason jar is just a glass jar with an air-tight metal lid. and pasta sauce jar should work. or just put it in a small Tupperware container.

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Why would you put dryer sheets or deodorant anywhere near weed? It will taste like laundry when you smoke it, and covering smells does NOT WORK.

Put the weed in a small airtight container, keep it there.

Other smells only make the weed obvious. The solution isn't to cover it, but to get it sealed up, and the offending weed laden air OUT with a fan pointing OUT a window (if you blow air in, then your whole house will smell like pot)

4. Ambiguousity

Ambiguousity Guest

I put Dryer sheets and deodorant near it because I had no where air tight to store it and would rather deal with some bad taste then getting caught. And I decided to go buy a Pelican Case, because I know my friend stored weed in one and it worked well.

Just at the time, covering up the smell with deodorant, dryer sheets and air freshener seemed like a better plan than getting caught with it, as my parents have already confiscated a lot of booze from me.

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yeah, except that common sense would tell you, as well as me telling you, that you're MORE likely to get caught by doing stupid shit with dryer sheets.

6. Ambiguousity

Ambiguousity Guest

The fact that my clothes smell like it already, and I just blamed the added smell of the old lunches I had, and that it smelt like that so I was covering those smells and it worked fine.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just use an air tight container and throw up in the cupboard where all my cooking spices and herbs are. But you live with your parents.. sooo... Start burning incense in your room and pack it around that stuff in a small wooden chest. The wood will soak up the aroma.

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yeah, I think when this kid starts smelling like dank and blames it on old lunches, and then starts burning incense and doing other obvious pothead things, and just generally always stinking like perfume of some sort AND pot, no body will notice.

Oh wait, yeah, his (her) parents will be like oh shit honey, we've raised a pothead, and an obvious, sloppy one. Rehab tiem:2thumbsup:

9. Ambiguousity

Ambiguousity Guest

I know how to not smell like it, an keep my stuff from not smelling like it. I only used shot to cover the smell for the time it took me to go buy an airtight container to keep it in. Now that I have one it doesn't smell at all and the smell of air freshener is gone. Just for the time being I decided a couple hours of having my room smell like that would be worth not getting in shit.

Don't have to start calling me out as a dumbass kid just for saying what I thought would be a good idea. My parents never caught me, and my room smells fine now, so no harm done.

10. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

2 days ago I got searched for the first time in my life in germany. I was sitting in the middle of a parc in the grass and smoked my chillum. I was just done smoking as I saw 2 cops coming towards me. Since I sat well exposed I saw them in time and put my stuff away from me. They searched me but didnt look in my shoes neither in my underwear. Later they searched other people and that time they looked in their shoes.