How do I find someone to slap my face

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by darkchild, Jun 30, 2013.

1. darkchild

darkchild Guest

I'm a 20 years old girl, I from east Asia country, I study in college right now and I come to United state a few years ago. I'm not good at to speak English, but I can read. I really like spanking and face slapping. I'm in a Asian spanking group right now, and I want to find some one that likes face slapping. Is there some clubs or groups for face slapping?
    Because my English is so poor, I may not be able to express what I want to say here, I hope you can ask me questions so you can understand me. And, I like mf or ff.

1 person likes this.
  2. wobs

wobs Senior Member

hello(slaps youre face)

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the easiest way is to find a chubby woman and ask her when she's due.

4. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

Nice!! :)

5. Canadian221

Canadian221 Guest

It's funny you would mention that, because I paid a young asian girl to dominate me, and one of the things I asked her to do was slap my face. She used both hands, slapping the left side of my face, then the right, over and over. Next time, I will ask her to hit hard enough to redden both my cheeks.

6. BtrFly

BtrFly Member

You dont speak english very well but you know the meaninng of "mf" and "ff" ?

7. NextEvolution

NextEvolution Member

That's pretty specific... you'll have to make do with BDSM clubs and groups. Make sure you get someone who knows what they are doing. I slap, but also know how to do it without tearing an eyelid, dislocating a jaw or getting a tongue bitten.