How do I find someone to fuck my wife?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by SexyTX_couple, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob2020

Bob2020 Members

I remember a comedian once saying that Cleopatra was not beautiful in the traditional sense but was attractive to men. Then summarised it by saying that meant she had two arms, two legs, a mouth and a vagina.

If your wife ticks those boxes she won’t have any problems finding someone!

jmadre likes this.
  2. maineiac

maineiac Members

We would go out to this area in Dayton called the Oregon District which is a big night spot but never had too much luck there, one night we thought maybe we should hit the bar at this fancy hotel.

Normally when we go out the wife will wear her sexy black dress with no bra or panties and sexy shoes and her hotwife anklet. The crowd at the bar was mostly traveling business men who were on the prowl for women anyway. It was not hard to find someone who was willing to take us up to his room for some fun, the men who are there were a lot more classy than the average person you could find in a regular bar so it’s becoming our “go to” to find men who are closer to her type.

ayj984l3, jmadre and jimandjan like this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Wife often dressed in short dress with no panties, hot wife anklet, and 9 inch club necklace. She got lots of attention, but scared a few away.

jmadre likes this.
  4. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

doublelist

jmadre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.