How do I find my prostate?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by The Penis, May 28, 2004.

1. The Penis

The Penis Member

How do I find my prostate?

I always hear people talking about it, but don't know what the hell I'm meant to do.

Any advice?

2. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

actually it's found up your butt

you can make yourself ejaculate if you can get something up there. Nurses do it to guys when they are giving sperm. That's what you get when you ask for assistance.

3. The Penis

The Penis Member

i know it's up my arse... but where?

4. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Ever see that outrageous scene in "Road Trip" where Sean William scott and his friends go to the sperm bank to make money, and he's hitting on the hot nurse expecting a hand job and she's just smirking slyly as she enters his room and turns him around.

He's bragging but she puts on a glove, moistens it with lotion and by surprise jams her fingers up his butt. That scene made my jaw drop to the floor because he's screaming and howling in pain as she's milking his prostate.

Wow. It was odd.

I hear that can really happen. I read you feel an immens amount of pressure and it causes a hard erection until you burst. I'd like to try it with a chick one day if fortunate enough.

5. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member