How do I do more for him?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by MissSheares30, May 8, 2020.

1. MissSheares30

MissSheares30 Members

Hi. So my husband and I enjoy sex as do most people. I have several endogenous zones, jaw, neck, having his hand on the back of my head while kissing really gets me going, obviously breasts especially my nipples, bum and of course my pussy. He can really get me wet quite easily before sex without touching anywhere below the waist. We are lucky it takes very little to get him hard, just the anticipation of sex gets him hard and ready without needing to be touched. However I would like to make foreplay more enjoyable for him. Foreplay seems to focus on getting me ready and I just stroke his already erect cock. Sometimes theres oral too. But what things could I try to get him really hot and bothered? Nipple play does nothing for him and anything with the back door is a no go. I just want him to get really hot and desperate. Is that doable?

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Prolonging the foreplay might help. More touching, more oral, sexy talk. Don't get naked right away. Sexy lingerie might help. Good luck.

3. Vinny19

Vinny19 Visitor

I would suggest an oily back and ass massage as you straddle him naked.

Mirsman and BoyToy69 like this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think your approach too physical. Sex is so mental. Try to remind yourself and your partner that you're in love...

Give your mate looks.

Make your kisses last a little longer.

Give him a treat! :)

Do you wear lingerie? :blush:

5. MissSheares30

MissSheares30 Members

I don't tend to wear lingerie, It doesn't stay on very long I do like to occasionally get into bed just wearing crotchless pants cos i find it really hot to have sex with them on.
    I find it hard to give looks and say dirty things outside of the bedroom because to be honest we aren't really a flirty couple. We just do it if the mood takes us.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

God why do guys always take off the lingerie so quickly? It's like buying a Ferrari and... Driving it at 40mph. Or something similar but maybe in reverse.

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I leave it on. She'll take it off at some point. I haven't had a lot of experience with that...

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A nice girl wears lingerie in the bedroom, a good girl wears it to bed. ;)

9. Windman

Windman Members

This will likely change with age. When I was a young man the main event was mostly what I wanted. As I have aged the journey has and the pleasure and anticipation derived from it have taken on a much more important role. Knowing those Erogenous zones and using them to increase and heighten my partner’s pleasure and increase desire has a building affect to it. If I can get her to cum by paying attention to all those things my pleasure is increased too.

Mirsman likes this.
  10. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Am so turned on by what this babe says here :p...it's the way to go for girls to make the bedroom enjoyable...for husbands and wives and boyfriends and girlfriends :)

Well I'm curious and Irminsul like this.
  11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

There are several ways. You can do full body massage on each other to start with.

12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Maybe he is already getting enough foreplay. Could be he likes his hand on the back of her head while kissing. Playing with her breasts and her nipples, her ass and of course her pussy and seeing her response drives his own stimulation. Knowing he can really get her wet quite easily before sinking into her might be all he needs and wants. An erection is an indication of arousal but not the only one. He may be fired up with anticipation long before he has an erection. Foreplay can begin hours before the main event. Little hints throughout the day, a soft touch every now and then, even some soft kisses just because can set the stage for the big event. A slow burn of anticipation goes a long way in revving him up. That may be all he needs.

RIJACO and Mirsman like this.
  13. MissSheares30

MissSheares30 Members

This is great thank you.

14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Your most welcome. I replaced him for me and what I like as a prelude to intercourse and realized what you like him to do is what I like to do to my partner.

15. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you are still around, I don’t think you need to do anything. Especially since the little bit you already do is enough to get him erect rather quickly- why change or introduce something new and useless?

Mirsman likes this.
  16. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

With regard to the OP, I'm pretty sure that "endogenous" is NOT the word you wanted to use. :mask:

17. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

You're right on the money! At least matching me also. I also love getting sassy text and pictures throughout the day, teasing and building up anticipation. My mind is a huge part of everything leading up to the experience. An amazing amount of precum throughout the day leading up to it. Make love to my naughty mind well before my body!!!

18. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

Sneak up on him throughout the day. Stick you hand on his member either down his pants or through them. Pump him a few times to get him semi hard. Hug him gently and then whisper in his ear "we are going to do amazing things with this tonight" then walk away :smilingimp:. Takes like 12 seconds, and do it 2 to 4 times throughout the day. He will know you love him and he will be dying to ravish you that night begging for your sex. :) sounds fun I am going to go talk with my wife now lol...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2023
  20. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If he's getting hard quick and easy, you're doing all the right things. I will just offer this up as food for thought as this is what my wife and I like to do.

If one or both of us are feeling frisky (which is quite often lol), early in the day we will send each other sexual links or pics of things we want to do to each other, or have done to each other. We get each other all worked up very early on and when the time comes, we are ravishing each other.

It's the mind-thing for us. It's just as fun screwing with each other's minds before we start screwing each other's bodies! We do this HOURS before actually getting into bed. I get all hard and horny. She gets so wet she has to make bathroom trips to wipe off! We have to be a bit careful though.... we have 2 teenagers at home! :)

RIJACO, Mirsman, Sillysweet and 2 others like this.
  21. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Very practical ideas which should work. But both must cooperate and like minded.

Percyjackson1790 likes this.