How do i convince a bunch of women to buy me a house?

Discussion in 'Cults' started by WayfaringStranger, Jun 1, 2004.

1. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

im serious. if i could just get 5 or 6 women together to buy me a house, they could have jobs and work in my gardens, i could grow pot and play music allday. but how do i go about convincing them to do this. i only want a small cult, we dont have to kill anyone, i dont want to be rich, why does this have to be so hard?

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

because women don't like to be played or used :eek:

3. WayfaringStranger

well im not really sure if that would be playing them, im a very honest person, so im sure they'd know what was goin on.

4. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

keep dreaming..

5. WayfaringStranger

oh yeah and one of you has to play bass, one has to play fiddle, and one can play banjo . . .

6. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

what if I want to play a stick with the snappy rubber band

7. Dalee

Dalee Member

I'm thinking of starting my own 6 or 7 women cult. This really sounds like a good ideal.

I think we should plan our small communal like 6 women cult program

8. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Maybe if you bought the house, it'd be easier to convince them......also try telling them you are the reincarnation of Jesus Christ and that the end is near, that always seems to work for some damn screwy reason......

If they had jobs, does that mean they'd have to give you their money?

9. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

So you wanna be cult leader when you grow up ?

I'm sure cult leaders just thought "Theres no work, i'm bored, people sucks. There is a demand in Miracles & Enlightenment, why not supply it ?".

Then they start writing a Scripture. They find a couple of influencable people, "save" them (MIRACLE!!!), show them The Truth, practice the religion... And of course the church needs money.
    They alternative is therapeutic cults, those not based on a religion, if you feel like it.
    You will need a reason as to why males can't be taught the Holy Truth though.
    There are books on how cults works (well, mind control). Learn from them.

OK... this is questionable ethics but, hey, the end justify the means.

10. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

i don't think you are going to get far using the word cult.....

11. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Come to me my son. I will teach you the way of explotation.

12. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

that would be interesting. maybe in a few years ill come join you, but dont get your hopes up.

13. WayfaringStranger

they dont have to give me any money. ive reached spiritual enlightenment and no longer have a use for that. unfortunately it does still rain, so a house would be nice

14. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Don't misunderstand me- I was going to exploit wayfaringstranger!

15. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

Hey John, I have taken care of a unemployed musician for two years so tis nothing new to me. If your ever interested in sharing a house in the NC mountains with Me, a lazy guitar player (aka my hubby) and two kiddies, possibly some other kind folks we could probly work something out............. I tend to be everyones mom anyways LOL if we could get atleast two or three people to hold a job it could work, long as rent and bills are paid. my only thing is whoever doesnt want to be employed gets to cook and help clean and work in the garden...............

16. moonshyne

Right....as if that ever works out.

Eventualy someone who isn't doing shit feels like they do too much, the ones who work think they are in charge, and all of the bills and house chores ends up falling on just a couple of people. I hate living with greedy people!

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if i knew how to convince anyone to do anything i'd probably
    be in politics.

i know what kind of intentional community i'd like to start
    but have no resources to speak of myself.

(ecotopian with craftufactuaring center, mathom house, community barns and gardens, alternative energy and building tecniques, park train transit and internet communications - possibly quasi-monastic (in the sense of quiteness and simple garb)
    but absolutely nonfanatical in any sense,
    with maybe even a visitors and newcomer's orientation center, just like a full scale village on lananara)

=^^=
    .../\...

18. WayfaringStranger

ok y'all gettin off topic. so how do i do it. should i lie? show em all my big cock? find a bunch of lesbians? whats my best angle here? should i start using drugs and get them all addicted to crack? or should i just keep being a nice dude and hopefully the right women will see the wisdom in my ways?

19. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Maybe you could take a few lessons from the Backstreet Boys or something... they always knew what to say.... sigh.... :rolleyes:

20. moonshyne

What on earth makes you think lesbians would want to buy YOU a house when they could just keep it for themselves? Don't go showing off your cock either......unless you wanna be a pimp or something, and let your hookers buy your house. Then you can cock slap those ho's and say "where's my money, bitch!?!" Ho's love being bitch smacked, and they love giving their dirty money to dudes for some fucked up reason. Being a nice dude will only get you so far in life. You gotta show those bitches who's boss.