How do aquarian men fall in love?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Doralicia, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I rented a room to a guy who read star charts for a few months once

He was an astrolodger

rollingalong likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

reading chart is a great way to raise the cash needed to buy a unicorn

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Could you explain more in depth, please?

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

It's how you can accept that "somehow" that puzzles me. I don't have any experience with I Ching but my instinct would say the "general advice that fits most" theory is more likely than it somehow knowing your situation.

I at least want an explanation for how it possibly could...

5. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Of course, if it helps people, it's all good.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Is this program available on the internet somewhere about the "random" coin flipping computer program?

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You said this show suggests that before natural disasters and Sept 11 that these programs behaved a certain way, so it would do me no good to just find any random coin flipping program. Those are bold statements that I want to see how they are substantiated by the particular show.

8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I would say that it is the person using the IChing that is looking for the answer.

Like guerillabedlam, I would also like to know more about the coin flipping claim.

I don't know how I feel about that quote. Sometimes when it's someone like EINSTEIN I feel it MUST be wise... But I'm not sure I really agree.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah I'm not going to search for it, it's not up to me to search support for other people's statements and claims.

Maybe the program is really difficult to find though, but with a claim like that it would seem really odd to just suddenly trivialize it or if the show disappeared into obscurity, perhaps it's claims were not as strong as you may have been led to believe.

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I was disagreeing with the quote having anything to say in this discussion.

The truth is beautiful.

You say you don't care whether I believe in the coin flipping thing, and it's not worth the energy to find but YOU seem to believe it... If I believe something which others call into question (does depend which "others", you don't know me so fair enough), I tend to re-check it.

But yeah, I'll have to look into it further. I shall report back!

11. Peanut21

Peanut21 Members

Hey, I have a question. I know and understand to a certain extant on aquarius men. as I have been and in a mutual understanding as he puts it with one. Even when I first met him texts and calls were whole day even weekends we would go out. Tbh I thought that he was falling in love with me as He once admit that he was when I asked him a night. but the thing is he didn't want to commit as he had another friend at the side he was also involved with. (It was a messed up situation I know). but he would have spent most of the time with me until I messed up and started liking another guy and he found out. that took me by surprise as I thought he didn't care that much as things slowed down between us. but I could have seen the hurt on his face. after that I knew I lost some of his trust but we had gotten back closer after that then I messed up again. but I was honest about it to him and he got mad but respected me for it as I know he rathers honesty. over time we have grown apart and I have been in other relationships and him just being my close friend. we are intimate.(not when I'm in a relationship ofc) but I cant help knowing he knows way more about me than anyone else. and he loves the fact about me that I don't be on him. mostly I know aquarius men love their freedom and to do what they want. he recently told me he doesn't want to ruin what we have. does that mean we will never be together and values our friendship more than a relationship? Is it that he thinks because of the way he is he doesn't want to ruin how close we are with his ways?

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

The spoon-armed octopus (Bathypolypus arcticus) is found in abyssal plains at depths of 1,000 m (3,300 ft), and Vulcanoctopus hydrothermalis lives near hydrothermal vents at 2,000 m (6,600 ft).

Asmodean likes this.
  13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes, I see now!

14. SuperestNova

SuperestNova Members

I am an aquarian Male. Falling in love is something that I have done a few times in my life and frankly a better phrase would be falling into infatuation. To truly love someone is a difficult task. In my experience to love is to accept someone for all of their faults. Can you truly do this in the beginning? I have asked myself this many times. The answer everytime has been a definite no.

I only speak for myself about this endeavor. Not everyone is the same. we all share traits with different zodiac signs, if things were so cut and dry we would only have twelve different kinds of people. We live in a vast universe to think we as a people are so simplified is nonsensical. However astrology can be used a a good base line.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

16. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Aquarius men don't fall in love. They break hearts.