How did you smoke your first time?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Frostmourne, May 20, 2007.

1. bob91

bob91 Member

it seems that lots of people dont get high there first time, is it because they dont inhale it into their lungs properly? Because im gonna be trying it for the first time soon, and im pretty sure i no what to do, because i wanna get high lol.

2. Mad Max

Mad Max Member

Who knows why? Maybe you just don't realize what it is! :D

My first *intentional* time was a bong, made out of a Sunsilk shampoo bottle, and a piece of garden hose.

3. CSP101

CSP101 Member

bowl, in some kids backyard. It was a good time

4. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

through a wooden tobacco pipe

5. trippymctripperson

trippymctripperson Member

my first time was out of a homemade metal pipe, it worked alright and i got high. been smoking as much as i can ever since.

6. Le_Femme_Floral

Le_Femme_Floral Member

Apple.
    That was interesting for a first try

7. justblaze55

justblaze55 Member

doublechamber ice bong it was the shit i didnt get high tho the first time i got high it was a couple of bowls from a glass bubbler

8. headbuster92

headbuster92 Member

mine was in my back yard when i was in my early teens,,,from an electric pipe that blew the smoke into your lungs ,,, it was also from some weed from afghanistan that my afghani friend gave me,he called ak-47 a very popular strain indeed, the result for the day,very high, very happy, very hungry.

9. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

All my friends were passing a joint around and I was like "Hey, can I try that?" so we just finished the J and went to BK and it was the finest meal I've ever consumed.

10. drugy420

drugy420 Member

4 blunts to the face behind my feinds garadg then even more like 2 houre later i was riped

11. CSP101

CSP101 Member

I can remember eating a bar of chocolate after smoking for the first time in a state of pure bliss

12. Djames

Djames Member

haha..it was like 2 years ago..in 10th grade. went over my best friend's house and he got out his easy widers and he rolled up a J. We went to hide in the woods near his house and we smoked there. I remember taking the most pussy hits. I remember thinking I wasnt doing it right cause it burned my throat...lol. We were both new at smoking. I was so disoriented, and my friend and I rode around on bikes all around the neighborhgood for hours. Then when we got back to his house I remember being so paranoid that his mom would know. My mouth was so numb I could barely eat..but I was so hungry. I remember being so fucking high I didn't know where I was! my mouth so all numb and I was SOOO thursty. I thought I was gonna die or something. It was fun as shit though. That same day we went to six flags and went on kinda ka, the biggest and fastest roller coaster in the country. After that we went to a party at this senior kid's house. It was my first time drinking too. I got drunk off my ass and I remember me and him stumbling back to his house drunk as fuck. Then I just passed out asleep. The next morning we got up and wake and baked. Now adays it's not as fun to smoke with him anymore. Since it's such an everyday thing for him it's never much fun. But those were the good old days man..I'll always remember those times. Now only if I can get him to do shrooms with me it'll be both our first times..haha, would be fun.

13. ccmhcky

ccmhcky Member

About a year ago i smoked a joint with a couple buddies and didnt really get high at all. But the second time i did it with a pipe, and got buzzed pretty good.

14. BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass Member

The first time i ever smoked was in sixth grade in the woods behind my house out of a homemade bong made from some big alien shaped cup hahaha.

15. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

Out of a glass bowl on the roof of a 10 story building in Plattsburgh, NY September of 2002. I got stoned.

16. muldrowe

muldrowe Member

my first time was when i was 11. My bro showed me how to make a pipe out of a coke can. I thought it would be so cool, but most of my weed ended up inside the can because i made the holes too big. Didn't get high worth shit, but later i figured out how to make a bong from a blastic bottle, I got STONED.

17. ktm_racer

ktm_racer Member

beer can

18. fondfarewell

fondfarewell Member

My first time was out of this thing we made from a glass pepper shaker. We heated the part that dispensed the pepper and bent it so it is inside out. That was where the weed would go. Then we drilled a hole in the side of the glass itself and that is where you would inhale out of. It worked great actually! We called it Sergent Pepper.

19. thomson91

thomson91 Member

first time i did it was from a coke can bong haha, i was drunk at the time though and i didn't really feel that much. first time i actually got high was from a joint.

20. Justinfoo

Justinfoo Member

my friend from summer camp invited me over.... and me and her friends got high off of her friends glass bowl...it was niceee