How did you smoke your first time?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Frostmourne, May 20, 2007.

1. smokey at hey-bro

smokey at hey-bro Member

A small lil bowl I bought at a head shop in Vabeeochy when I was 16!

2. Simulater87

Simulater87 Member

first time: a joint in friends side yard.

First high: the next time in a diffrent friends shed with a home made bong. split between 2 other people, we all musta got 17 hits each, cause still to this day it remains my best high ever! i guess nuthin ever measurs up to the first time.

3. Shaun_c01

Shaun_c01 Member

a couple of bowls and a joint with my cousin back in the woods behind my parents old place. I told him i had been doing it forever to impress him and we been toking together ever since.

4. Vermilion

Vermilion Member

My pipe I bought, I didn't feel anything until the fourth time though :D

5. 5264464

5264464 Member

About 15 months ago at Rookies in Amsterdam. I couldn't hold a breath of smoke for anything! The guys I was with were mixing it with cigarette tobacco to extend the weed though (yuck). I was in Amsterdam for two days and kept trying stuff (shrooms, hash, lots and lots of weed) and next thing you know I was completely blazed, lol. Went back to Rookies before I left and bought a t-shirt and some novelty items to remember.

Fast forward 15 months. I had a 6 month hiatus from Mary Jane, but came back with a vengeance. Now I'm a connoisseur owning the vaporizer, a bong, glass pipe, wooden pipe I got in Jamaica, steel pipe my plumbing Brother gave me, stash box, rolling tray, two rolling machines, 48 tube blunts (to be filled), stash cans, etc. I've spent a mini fortune on stuff, but am the happiest I've ever been! It's like other people are with cigars, but with herb!

I owe it all to Amsterdam, specifically Rookies for my first try. I wish I had tried Ben's though! The grasshopper sucked and my friend puked all over the place on their outside deck.

6. RightBrigade

RightBrigade Member

my first time was a combination. first we hit a pipe then someone rolled a blunt.

7. smile...

smile... Member

My first time was with a blunt, but I didn't get that high...
    My 2nd time was on 4:20 with my ex-boyfriend. We left school after 2nd period, and met up with his dealer... I was sooo blazed, somewhere around 6 blunts, through out the day... So fucked up... So happy... Def. the best high ever, cause I didn't know what to expect

8. Effex

Effex Member

First time was pretty awesome. Was over at a friends house, he had a really thick 14" steamroller. He packed a bowl of a creeper strain(still don't know what it was, but I would really like to find out) and I was flying about 15 minutes later.

9. Mr.Ganja

Mr.Ganja Member

my first time was a plain glass pipe, and we had this huge Bud and we were just breaking off bowl after bowl.

10. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

My friend just got back from California and brought back some really good bud, we smoked it out of a pop can, i got really high and it felt great.

11. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

My first time smoking was from a soda can in the woods after my first day of 8th grade. My first time getting high was smoking a bong at my friends house in the summer of 9th. Pretty freaky time difference too.

12. XsgtLucyPepperx

XsgtLucyPepperx Member

I grew up with my parents and brother smoking, I always had "contact highs" lol. Pretty damn lucky kid! But my first time on my own was with my two best friends. It was my sixteenth birthday and the three of us snuck into the woods behind Sarah's house. It was FREEZING and Amy was pretty pissed because it was late and she was tired. But after a while I couldn't stop laughing and Amy smiled, and we all went back inside and sang Disney songs. Yep!

13. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

that's awesome. my first time was in the back of my cousins car with my sister and cousin and we drove around town for 3 hours just blazing at every red light. it was the greatest 3hr drive of my life.

anyway, i just got 2g for my sister with her money and she's off getting high with her friend. when she gets back, i'll have probably enough to make a small joint. i plan on smoking it at lunch tommorow with some friends outside.

lol i thought this was the conversation thread:spliff:

14. niggzilla

niggzilla Member

i cut a square in a plastic bottle, tin bowl, then hit it from the part you drink from.

i still do it alot, cause im 16 and do have pipes and bongs around my parents house.
    :p

15. so speak low

so speak low Just Chill

First time I smoked was 10th grade and some girl was talking about weed and I told her I had never tried it, so she gave me like half a cigar tube full. I went home and stole a paper off my dad and rolled the most horrible joint ever. I didn't get high, but that was my fault. I didn't inhale it correctly. Like a week later I smoked out of a pipe with some friends and I inhaled it correctly, so I pretty much got ripped. Definitely won't ever forget it.

16. Wildflower_Soul

Wildflower_Soul Member

The first time I ever did it was through a nasty beer can. I'd tried pot before but never been properly high so I didn't think it was up to much, smoked a load, then by the time I got to town to meet some friends I was completely cained and freaking out all over the place. At one point, I thought I was on fire and that everyone would somehow know I was thinking about being on fire. How retarded.

However, everytime since then has been amazing.
    Took me until I bought my second 1/8th to actually invest in a pipe and learn to roll (kind of).

17. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

the reason i wanted to smoke for my first time was i had a dream i got high and it felt really cool. So that day I was hangin out with one of my best pals and i was like "Hey willy dont make fun of me but i had a dream i smoked pot and now i kinda want to try it"
    Then willy said ya dude my buddy has some we can smoke with him. So we went to his house toked up on his bong i dont think i inhaled right because i didnt get that high it was lemon skunk 2. The second time was with the same people except a couple more and i got sooooo fucking high i could not stop laughing me and my closest friend could not stop laughing we were extremely annoying. My buddies sister didnt smoke with us for a couple of months haha! Then we walked home and i was high as fuck and i sat down and watched stand up with my dad and he was like so were u at josh and westons? (i told him that but really we went somewhere else to get high) I said ya. Then he gets his phone and says "I am callin his parents and making sure u were over there!" I was fucking terrified! Then my dad goes "JUST KIDDING!" I was like ok whatever. He totaly knew i was high. That was back when i had no idea my dad toked up 2!! Awesome time!!!

18. mk_Finky

mk_Finky Member

blunt & pipe

19. Heaven_Sent

Heaven_Sent Member

My first time was at my ex's birthday party---he and his buddies smoked all the time and I always turned it down (what the hell was wrong with me). Finally, I said it was part of his bday present to get me high because he'd been trying to get me to smoke for like 3 months--went up to his room, smoked--chilled, smoked another bowl. It was a beautiful thing.
    Then went to the park down the street and just laid in the soccer field looking at the stars. One of the best nights ever.

20. downinflames

downinflames Member

First Time: rollin around hotboxing in my friends car with a big old blunt
    [​IMG][​IMG]