How did you smoke your first time?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Frostmourne, May 20, 2007.

1. Ahebrew

Ahebrew Member

I was with some friends and we smoked a joint.

2. Libertarian

Libertarian Member

The first time I smoked was in a park next to my high school. I smoked a joint with my friend and I felt like I was walking accross this empty field for hours. Hella time distortion. Lots of fun.

3. Cyanide17

Cyanide17 Member

First time for me i started on a steamroller.

4. DontFearTheReefer

DontFearTheReefer Member

Haha, my first time i did'nt know shit aobut smoking, me and my friends made a shitty gatorade bottle bubler that wasnt air tight and i didnt pick the seeds and stems out or use a screen so a seed got stuck in the stem of the bong and i couldnt suck the smoke easily, but it got me high.

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

6. Archane

Archane Member

A really shitty homemade bubbler named Stanly (belonged to my friend who also had the SWAGGG)

7. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

my first time i smoked a joint with my older sister, it was some mids and man o man did i ever get ripped, one of the highest times i've ever had. We just hung out bullshitted about anything and everything ranging from growing up with our folks to the stupid infomercials on tv......one of my best memories with my sis.

8. EMAT101

EMAT101 Member

14.. got some green and attempted to roll a j and hated it cuz all i felt was chest pain. but later i kept doing it hoping shit would happen and nothing did. then one night i smoked 2 j's and went downstairs and my mom was talking and i couldnt fallow a dam thing she was saying and everything look animated. it was soo sick

9. daveyjones1

daveyjones1 Member

i rolled a bunch of extremely shitty j's and got fucked up for hours in my friends basement. :)

10. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Plastic Bottle. I still do use bottles the most but occasionaly see a pipe,blunt,joint, or homeade vaporizer.

11. ziggyfly

ziggyfly Member

my first time was with a bong. it was wicked :D
    Now i dont care much for them hahahaha

12. mellowman254

mellowman254 Member

the first time for me was on my trampoline in my backyard with about 5 friends
    we got sooo fucked up
    in between 6 14 year old kids we went thru about 2 and a half 20 sacks
    and we got into a battle with a tree dwelling albino black man who was trying to steal our weed
    he prolly wasnt there lol
    one of my friends ate a whole bag of dog food thinking at it was captain crunch b4 we told him what was up
    he didnt care and kept eating
    and then i felt like running so i started running up the road and i remember thinking that my body was being taken over by sumthing that i could kinda control
    and i told whatever was controling me to keep running and i ended up running like 3 miles and i never felt tired
    it was like i cud see what was happening and i was controling it from somwhere else
    like a video game
    and then we convinced ourselves we saw a cat-in-the-hat with a shotgun in my sisters bedroom
    it was the best high ive ever gotten

13. incitingriot

incitingriot Member

My first time I was going to empty out some cigarettes and refill them with weed, but one of the kids I was toking with brought some cigars, so we emptied one of them out instead. It was a rough-ass blunt, but it got the job done. We then proceeded to go to our high-school homecoming dance. I wandered around the fucking place doing nothing the whole time. Some guy the school hired took my picture when I was at my highest, and the school was later trying to sell those pictures to students. I would have bought the picture, but I was broke. I'm planning on reliving the adventure at this year's homecoming. I also pissed on the side of my high school my first time.

14. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

My first time was in a sick bubbler but sadly I didn't get high. It was actually my third time that I got high and that was out of a chillum. Boy did my lips burn from that baby and I didn't realize I was high for quite awhile. I just started panicking and then thinking holy shit it's like a pop up book. Good times with good friends.

15. waffleiron

waffleiron Member

my first time i smoked was with my friend and her mom, with a pipe, but i didnt get high... idk why but then the next time i was alone in my backyard and i used a coke can and got retarded.

16. pyreflies

pyreflies Member

first time i smoked up really sucked. it was out of a can and we just had some cheap middies. i didn't get high. the second time i toked was much more enjoyable, out of a beautiful glass piece. seems like ages ago.

17. fagilemenot

fagilemenot Member

a fuckin metal bowl and all i rememebr is it gettin hot as hell and burnign my fingers lol

18. Ganja_Goo_Ninja

Ganja_Goo_Ninja the penis mightier

A homemade bong/contraption that my buddy SWORE he knew how to make; we ended up having to go back to the convienent store to buy another bottle of soda. It was one of those little bottles of soda, a hollowed out pen, and a nut/bolt for the bowl -- all held together with love and some ductape.

19. SOMK420

SOMK420 Member

2 blunts wit 2 other friends

20. budpuffer

budpuffer Member

smoked outta a soda can with some loser i used to hang around with it was nuts it burnt like hell but i didnt get high .. we did it by the loading docks of our school and at the end after we had blazed everything a security guard came and we took off and got away